This topic exists to keep track of bans, suspensions, and warnings.
It's a closed thread so as to not clutter it with messages that should be posted separately.
nzak, for promoting his own work, for personally attacking another member, and for showing contemptuous behaviour (such as playing the victim)
pgibbs, for promoting his own work, for provoking reactions from forum members from another forum, and for continously disrespecting forum rules
Currently at three warnings:
Currently at two warnings:
dejan, for posting false information and denying this
Currently at one warning:
Suspension (of one month) for having sent a personal message containing not only highly offensive language to another member of the community, but also a death threat.
I see no other option but to also revoke your trusted member status with immediate effect. You'll need to regain my trust in order for your TM status to be reinstated.
Suspension (of one month).
The Admin team has had a long and thorough discussion about this decision, but it's been made based on the following:
1. You have brought up unrelated personal issues with GSCF members that have not originated on the GSCF forum. This is not in compliance with forum rule number two.
2. You have publicly posted another member's PM. While, in hindsight, you may have had good reason to do so - although I still frown upon it - what we were most disappointed in was the fact that you continued playing the victim card even AFTER we had publicly announced the suspension of that member, as well as the revocation of his Trusted Member status. This could all have been dealt with via personal, direct communication.
3. You have continually sought to put other members' supposed (according to you, that is) misdoings in the spotlight, thus framing them as the actors - yet you continue to ignore the fact that you are the one trying to bully and boss your way around here. A mirror would do you wonders. This is not in compliance with forum rule number two.
4. You have sent disturbing messages to GSCF members via other platforms, who have subsequently provided evidence of your harrassment towards them. These messages also contain libellous remarks about the Admin team of the GSCF. This is, once more, not in compliance with forum rule number two.
5. You have sent a PM with a rather aggressive, intimidating tone towards the Admin team of this forum, once more proving you have not learnt from your previous warnings. In addition, the PM ended with a direct threat to not just the Admin, but also to all other members of the GSCF.
The Admin team felt the only appropriate step that could be taken was to suspend you for one month. Hopefully you will take that time to cool down and get back to your senses.
As a heads-up to everyone: expect "third-party collateral damage" from suspended member Ryoung122. Please report to me/the Admin team if you continue to be harrassed/threatened by suspended member Ryoung122. Appropriate legal measures will subsequently be taken.
Update: it's been brought to our attention that stoa-oid had actually already apologised to Ryoung122 for his unwarranted PM before Ryoung122 decided to publicly post the contents of stoa-oid's first PM on this forum. This manipulation by Ryoung122 (presenting not even half of the information available) is strongly condemned by the Admin team.
We appreciate that stoa-oid had already offered Ryoung122 his sincere apologies before our interference (in the form of a suspension), but we still feel the contents of his first PM are inexcusable, and therefore warrant the month-long suspension.
As of today, @nzak has received a warning for personally attacking another member of this forum. His apology is appreciated.