Clear all

GRG Validation Credits

44 Posts
12 Users
47 Likes
(@ryoung122)
Senior Consultant for Gerontology, Guinness World Records
Topic starter  

@ale76 Perhaps you noticed, as a GRG member, that the case was submitted to the GRG in 2020.

Aquanaut reacted
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

@fabri21 I strongly reject name-calling and unproven assertions. As you resigned from the GRG effective January 25 2023 you are not privy to what was done with this case. While you helped with the documents, additional work was done as you didn't finish the report before you left.

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

@chrisr I firmly reject in the strongest possible terms that anything was improperly taken or borrowed. NO, IT WAS NOT. That did not happen and will not happen. That's not how I operate.

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

@chrisr I think you misspelled "Waclaw" as "Robert". Maybe you didn't notice who put this case validation up. Hint: it wasn't me. Not sure why you have RDS.

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

@chrisr The TRUTH is the OTHER WAY AROUND. Cases that the GRG had in 2020 predate the formation of a newer entity that started putting out cases in 2023. Thus isn't not possible for 2020 materials to be sourced from 2023 material. It's very clear from anyone who understands the principles of stratigraphy and time that materials laid down first don't come from those laid down after.

https://www.britannica.com/science/stratigraphy-geology

ย 

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan

@ryoung122 I think you may have misspelled what you said to Ale. After not commenting on this forum or talking to him for months, what you SHOULD have said is:

"I, Robert would like to APOLOGIZE to Ale for acting like a giant dictator on The110club, disregarding your feelings like last night's supper, and then proceeding to upset you so much that you left the forum."ย 

And while apologizing to Ale for your actions on The110club, how about also apologizing for:

- Other rude interactions you had with other members on there

- Constantly criticizing other people and making them feel degraded

- Your unbelievable arrogance and condescending remarks

- Coming on here to the gsf and starting unnecessary drama after you got banned from literally everywhere else

And by the way your response to @fabri21 makes me laugh, about how you STRONGLY reject name calling. There's a place where people act just like that, and it's called Preschool. Grow up.

|Male| ๐ŸŽฎGamer๐ŸŽฎ > ๐Ÿ‘•Fashion Lover๐Ÿ‘• > ๐Ÿ•ถChore Motivator๐Ÿ•ถ
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
๐Ÿ˜And the kind of guy that's always down to chat๐Ÿ˜

ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

Iโ€™m comfortable with my views Robert, which are not formed without careful analysis.

And I donโ€™t expect Iโ€™ll be changing them.

Best you give your own views to the judge, not me.ย 

ย 

ReplyQuote
Fabri21
(@fabri21)
Fan

Posted by: @ryoung122

@fabri21 I strongly reject name-calling and unproven assertions. As you resigned from the GRG effective January 25 2023 you are not privy to what was done with this case. While you helped with the documents, additional work was done as you didn't finish the report before you left.

I strongly reject this poor argument about the case and my status.

In the first place: I didn't resign, not even my 'resignation' was notified, you just kicked me out of the GRG and I didn't know it.

2. I WAS THE ONE who found the documents, I added the information of every document and sent to the GRG, and these were the necessary ones to validate her. If you're going to say a stupid excuse as "finding a sister's birth record" is really a pity you work in this way to just get the GRG-correspondents to get credited for cases they don't have the right to be credited, the report was finished at the time.ย 

3. Waclaw just pushed his own agenda to make it look like the GRG-correspondents are involved for every validated case, this case was only credited by me and Stefan Maglov. We do know where this is going.

ย 

LAS administrator and member since 12 January 2020.
Global Supercentenarian Forum member since 1 March 2022.

ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan

@fabri21 I believe you and stand by you 100%.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan

@ryoung122 wow. I cannot believe you kicked fabri21 out of the GRG. You're going to learn something today Robert. I know you THINK that you're a whole level above the rest of us. You THINK that we're all some little wind-up toys that you can manipulate and control whenever you feel like, but lemme tell you something... You're NOT. You're NOT the king of the world, you're NOT the king of gerontology and supercentenarians and you're NOT some pharaoh that we should just bow down to and whose every command we should just obey. My God, I have never seen anything like this before. Take a hint, dude. You're ARROGANT and it SHOWS. I'm not telling you this to be a jerk, I'm telling you this because IT IS TRUE and I hope that you'll take the hint and leave us alone. If you had come on this forum and acted like a civil human being, I wouldn't have called you out. I would've acknowledged you as a friend and fellow forum member. TURN OFF THE ARROGANCE.

ย 

I'll give you a little clue: Admit you were WRONG and acted in an incredibly SELFISH and CONDESCENDING way. LEAVE the forum for 2-3 months. Come back and be respectful, and we will recognize that you have changed and give you a warm welcoming back. But the instant you start acting like some tyrant, this drama will start up again.ย 

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

@aquanaut_chalk Welcome back to the forum, but please try and vent your frustration in a different way. There is no need for hostility here. Breathe in, breathe out - and only post once the anger has subsided.

And please avoid making unnecessary use of caps lock.

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan

@admin 👍 thanks. I'm glad to be back. I just got extremely angry that Robert came back to the forum. As I've made my point to him, I think the best thing for me to do is just no longer respond to any of Robert's comments. I don't want to get involved in any more drama anyways.

ย 

Edit: I'm sorry, I should've phrased that better. I was just angry that Robert came back to criticize people. I have nothing against him on a personal level, it just made me angry the way he criticized others on here. I dont like the way he talks to people but I in no way have anything against him personally. I'm sorry if I came off like that.ย 

ChrisR reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

The feedback from Admin, definitely does align with the Forumโ€™s values.

But outside of that, your support for others here, is noted and respected Aquanaut_Chalk.

ย 

ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

@ryoung122 What is RDS?

Overduidelijk misschien.

ReplyQuote
(@930310)
Gerontology student

While we are on the topic of validation credits @ryoung122 . Why have you removed me from several validations that I submitted documentation for? Most recently Ophelia Burks that I researched together with Ecad several years ago. Yet, when she was validated you omitted mentioning me and instead credited people who were not even members at the time of your very arbitrary validation date. In what way is it scientific to just make things up?

ChrisR, Chris and Ale76 reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

@ryoung122, obviously you are welcome back here. You being a member here is not something we take issue with; what we do object to is your inflammatory posts that are intimidating (to) other members. This is not the environment we choose to foster on here, and if you cannot behave in a civilised manner then we will be forced to take further actions pertaining to your status as a member. For now, we will just give you an unofficial warning. Please try and refrain from being so angry.

Amck, ChrisR, Ale76 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

@fabri21 Greetings, the Majority Owner of a certain company that you joined informed me that you signed an Agreement with 'exclusivity', meaning that you would no longer be able to supply the GRG with any new cases, documents, or updates. By definition, upon being informed of this I gave the GRG Correspondents Group Chat, of which you were a member of at the time, a two-week notice. Despite more than two weeks passing, you finally left without so much as saying "Goodbye". That was your choice, not mine. I didn't remove you, you voluntarily "left the group" yourself. And I have screenshot evidence. So, no I didn't remove you.

As for the "case validation" of this case, I had nothing to do with it, Waclaw wrote the report and "reviewed it" and picked who he gave "credit" to. I will say this: Emilio Ibanez is a highly esteemed person and you should retract your Comment about him. I think Waclaw used them to make document translations.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

@aquanaut_chalk Greetings,

I have no idea who you are, and I did NOT come here to make ad hominem personal attacks...but you certainly did. Calling adult people "preschoolers" is just one example.

I came here to speak the truth, of which a free society should have the right to do.

ย 

ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

@admin Greetings,

ย 

I did nothing wrong when I returned, I merely responded to gross negativity which, if the ideals of your organization were properly upheld, would have been removed by an Admin.

Where are your warnings to others?

Fabri inflammatorily refers to someone as esteemed as Emilio Ibanez as "false". That Comment should be apologized for.

But on a whole another level, Aquanaut Chalk...whom I don't know...went on an extremely immature and livid rant, the Comments of which SHOULD be deleted.

As for Chris Redman, it's clear that he is pushing a false narrative and vendetta, and that should not be allowed. People may have filed accusations in court but I have a right to a presumption of innocence and deep down, you know I am innocent. Some of these accusations made against me are literally impossible. Time travel is not possible, therefore it's not possible to copy in 2020 something from 2023. Facts are facts. I'm 100.00000000000000000000% innocent, and no amount of Salem Witchcraft Trial-style "Crucible" changes the facts. I remain supported by the institutions that know me. Have a nice day.

ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

@930310ย 

Waclaw did that, not me. For those that didn't notice, I voluntarily recused myself, after 10+ years, from processing the new GRG cases, at least temporarily, due to the unfair and false accusations made in court. So Waclaw took over, February 3, and I don't agree with everything he is doing. But perhaps now people can appreciate the quality of my work, seeing how someone else is running things.

ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

@marco "Robert Derangement Syndrome". It means people that HATE ROBERT SO MUCH that they are unable to think logically. We saw, for example, someone whom I don't even know who they are come on here and basically make inappropriate rants, which should be deleted.

ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

@chrisrย 

What is Aquanaut Chalk noted and 'respected' for? Calling esteemed 48-year-old award-winning scientists 'preschooler'?

ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

@aquanaut_chalkย 

Greetings,

First off, I don't know who you are or why you have a problem with me. I am free to contact via many methods, including DM, if you have something to work out. Technically you have a right to anonymity, but it's a bit unfair as I am a public figure that you are just here ranting against me while I don't even know who you are or what you have a problem with.

That said, I think it was highly inappropriate of you to bring up an ugly event at another fan forum from almost 5 years ago. But let's stick with facts. Ale was NOT asked to leave; he chose to leave. And if anyone needed apologies from that event, it was myself and Waclaw, who were threatened with gun violence from an account that traced to Italy.

It remains, also, an insult to Chiyo Miyako's memory that, despite being over a year older than the Italian woman and the Guinness World Records "Oldest Living Person" titleholder, her death was downplayed and disparaged in favor of Eurocentric regionalist bias. That smacks of racism and ethnocentricity, of which I firmly stand against. All humans are humans. Chiyo even to survive to her age included surviving a lower-leg amputation at age 116, something no one ever had done before, and she remains the recordholder for the oldest person to survive surgery. Period. That was far more impressive than someone dying over a year younger, from a country that already had Emma Morano. But as one Eurocentrist stated (from Belgium):"if someone is born outside my country, I don't care about them". Amazing.

diego and Ale76 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Topic starter  

Greetings,

The GRG has an anonymous USA case from 1910. Age is certain, based on original birth record. No agreement yet to go public and no public news report.

ChrisR and diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Ell
 Ell
(@ell)
Fan

@Robert, your post about "Robert Derangement Syndrome"...

ย 

Have you ever considered the immodesty with which you seem to present yourself?

Funnily enough, people do recognise you as being clever. Very clever, perhaps. However, earning respect isn't just about having qualifications, it's about being modest about them. My grandad was one of the youngest people in the entirety of the UK to pass the exams to be a bank manager, if not the youngest outright - he had a very lucrative career and retired literally only a couple of years older than you are now, well off enough that he could comfortably live the rest of his life without any financial worries. However, in spite of his rather unparalleled intellect, accolades, and success, he never talked about them and never used them as a means to paint himself as superior to anyone else - he'd give details if you specifically asked, but even then he was careful not to gloat. He was well respected by me and many people in a way that he most definitely wouldn't have been had he constantly talked about how intelligent he was, and that's the key - modesty. Nobody disputes that you have awards, intellect, knowledge; they dislike that you seem unable to stop mentioning this.ย 

Matcha reacted
ReplyQuote
Amck
 Amck
(@amck)
Fan

@marco "Robert Derangement Syndrome". It means people that HATE ROBERT SO MUCH that they are unable to think logically.

ย 

With all due respect, what on earth are you on aboutโ€ฆ

ย 

Interested in Gerontology since: May 13th 2016
Favourite Living Supercentenarian: Kikuyo Honma (1910-)
Favourite Supercentenarian Ever: Chiyo Miyako (1901-2018)
Profile Photo: Fusa Tatsumi (1907-)

ReplyQuote
(@metajore)
Supercentenarian Fan

Everyone lets calm down and relax, lets keep civil and keep the arguments down.

ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)
ใ€€

Posted by: @amck

@marco "Robert Derangement Syndrome". It means people that HATE ROBERT SO MUCH that they are unable to think logically.

ย 

With all due respect, what on earth are you on aboutโ€ฆ

ย 

Probably he includes an April Fool's humor 😊 😆ย 

ย 

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: ้•ทๅฏฟ่€…็ ”็ฉถใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒผใƒฉใƒ  (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ChrisR reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

Robert Derangement Syndrome.

Robert, with the greatest respect you are no one significant at all.

At times where I speak out against you it reflects your long term track record of bullying others - particularly much younger people who do not know how to respond to aggressive behaviour from fully fledged adults.ย 

In my opinion that type of behaviour is absolutely despicable - and has caused sadness and suffering to so many people.

This perspective is not deranged - it is completely honest and fair.ย 

You do generally love the supercentenarian field Robert but your behaviour is making you irrelevant within it. Do something about that for your own good.

Now you do have the presumption of innocence in the absence of (or until) a guilty verdict, but the posts above sum up exactly where and who you are. You see yourself as someone you that you simply are not.

I could say a lot more, but I will wish you the best in your legal dealings and suggest you donโ€™t write about them as anything said could end up being used against you in court.

Start again Robert - for your own good - let the anger go. Show respect for others and as has been said here you could be welcomed on the forum based on the way it operates- as an equal of others - no more or less.

Ryoung122, Amck and Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
Fabri21
(@fabri21)
Fan

@fabri21 Greetings, the Majority Owner of a certain company that you joined informed me that you signed an Agreement with 'exclusivity', meaning that you would no longer be able to supply the GRG with any new cases, documents, or updates. By definition, upon being informed of this I gave the GRG Correspondents Group Chat, of which you were a member of at the time, a two-week notice. Despite more than two weeks passing, you finally left without so much as saying "Goodbye". That was your choice, not mine. I didn't remove you, you voluntarily "left the group" yourself. And I have screenshot evidence. So, no I didn't remove you.

As for the "case validation" of this case, I had nothing to do with it, Waclaw wrote the report and "reviewed it" and picked who he gave "credit" to. I will say this: Emilio Ibanez is a highly esteemed person and you should retract your Comment about him. I think Waclaw used them to make document translations.

I wonder who is the person who always says "please, report GRG issues to the GRG, this is X place" or "If you have something to discuss about the GRG, please contact the GRG". I left a private group chat on Facebook, is this the GRG organization or even the GRG forum? Is leaving a private group chat on Facebook the same as resigning from the GRG? A really silly thought. The truth is I didn't announce that I resigned publicly at an official place, you didn't tell me that I was "fired", you blocked me from the GRG forum.

"Translations of documents", I added the basic (and important) information of each document in the report, is it necessary to know the name of the priest of the church? Is this information useless/not legitimate to determine the validation of the case? Oh, seriously? Also, two people are needed to make these "translations"?

"I will say this: Emilio Ibanez is a highly esteemed person and you should retract your Comment about him."
"Fabri inflammatoryly refers to someone as esteemed as Emilio Ibanez as "false". That Comment should be apologized for."

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand, I just spoke about him in this specific case that the supposed "help" from him was not really true, a "false supporter" = false validator/accreditor, same for Nicolas. I know and have had contact with Emilio, I respect his work, I respect him as a person, I don't respect Waclaw's action of using him simply so that the GRG correspondents are represented in every recently validated case. Even using another person from Argentina for a supposed "help".

Your obsession to ask others to apologize is extremely sick. Have you looked yourself in the mirror? Have you ever apologized? Your pride is too sick.

I have nothing else to say.

Have a great day.

ย 

ย 

LAS administrator and member since 12 January 2020.
Global Supercentenarian Forum member since 1 March 2022.

Amck reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: