Fusa Tatsumi (JPN, 1907-Present)

13 Posts
6 Users
18 Likes
Andrea2002
(@andrea2002)
Fan
Topic starter  

Fusa Tatsumi was born on 25th April 1907 in Japan and she currently lives in the prefecture of Osaka. She is the 6th oldest living person of the world and the vice Doyenne of Japan.

Josia9353
(@josia9353)
Fan

That means that as of today, there are six people aged ≥ 115 again! And with little luck, that will be cranked up to seven — the all-time record — in just 4 days! (Breaking 7 will require Sofia Rojas to reach 115, while all the people older than her must remain alive too.)

Congratulations Fusa! Many happy returns! 

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Happy Birthday

巽フサさんお誕生日おめでとうございます。

Born 1999. Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)
Please forget about what I wrote in the private / trusted members only area of this forum. My mind has changed. (26 May 2022)

Josia9353 reacted
ReplyQuote
Josia9353
(@josia9353)
Fan

Guess not all posts can age as well as Kane Tanaka... 

ReplyQuote
Andrea2002
(@andrea2002)
Fan
Topic starter  

Other picture:

WellAbove110 and Amck reacted
ReplyQuote
Andrea2002
(@andrea2002)
Fan

ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

@andrea 2002, are you sure the two pictures of her "115th" birthday are actually from that day? It seems to me they were taken at an earlier occasion.

Overduidelijk misschien.

Amck reacted
ReplyQuote
Andrea2002
(@andrea2002)
Fan
Topic starter  

@marco 

In the first picture I never said it was taken from her 115th birthday( the introduction part was made before her 115th birthday, I wrote Fusa 115 instead Fusa 114), in the 2nd maybe you are right.

WellAbove110, Amck, Marco and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
The Onehundredth
(@the-onehundredth)
My "socials" were created for this forum only.

New photos:

Source 1

Source 2

New article:

According to Home, Tatsumi spends most of the day on her bed unable to speak, but she appeared in a wheelchair for a personal assistant at the presentation ceremony held in the lobby of the home. A congratulatory certificate and a colorful bouquet of flowers were presented, and the female staff member nodded sharply to the call of "Tatsumi-san".

His son Shunji, 75, who attended the ceremony, smiled, saying, "I hope you continue to be well, and the whole family is happy."

According to Mr. and Mrs. Shōji, Tatsumi had a very quiet personality and until the age of 104 when she entered the home, she took care of herself and took three meals every day at a fixed time, and liked sweet foods such as mitarashi and zenzai.

(Automatic translation)

This post was modified 5 months ago 10 times by The Onehundredth

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Posted by: @the-onehundredth

New photos

Great discover, Mr, Onehundredth! I would be grateful if you could also sign up for our great Japanese forum and post when you find such content.

----

Coincidentally, Fusa Tatsumi becoming the Japan's OLP on the day of Jiroemon Kimura's 125th birth anniversary. And I recently notice the fact that, "Fusa" is the same name as Jiroemon Kimura's mother.

Born 1999. Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)
Please forget about what I wrote in the private / trusted members only area of this forum. My mind has changed. (26 May 2022)

ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Fan

Update

Ms. Tatsumi now is the 4th oldest living person of the world and the Doyenne of Japan.

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia

Dejan reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Fan

Following the sad passing of Mrs. Juniewicz, Mrs. Tatsumi became the 3rd-oldest validated living person.

ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Fan

https://twitter.com/hiroyoshimura/status/1575713316738981893?s=46
Photo of September 2022 in which she met Hirofumi Yoshimura, the leader of Osaka pr.

Dejan reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: