Anna Boffilo vid. Natella (ITA/USA) - 110

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan
Topic starter  

Ms. Anna Boffilo vid. Natella of Fort Myers, Florida (USA) turns 110 years old today.
She was born in Irsina, Matera, Basilicata Region (ITA) on 21 November 1912.

She is the OLP born in Italy and emigrated abroad.

Buon compleanno signora Anna!

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

(@viitos)
Fan

Happy birthday Mrs. Boffilo, Doyenne of Italy outside of the country.

ReplyQuote
Charlesm09
(@charlesm09)
Fan

Happy 110th birthday Mrs. Boffilo. Do you have a link to where you found those photos?

Interested in supercentenarians since 27 July 2018.
First supercentenarian I learned about: Kane Tanaka (1903-2022)

ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

Here is a 110th birthday article for Mrs Natella. Happy birthday!

A Fort Myers woman turns 110 years old just in time to celebrate another holiday season.  Wow! 110! The milestone happened for Anna Natella on November 21. Over the weekend, friends and family gathered for a big celebration at her residence in American House Fort Myers.

The staff planned all kinds of games and served a festive cake, however, they opted out of decorating it with 110 candles. Anna was born in Italy. She lived in New York for a number of years before moving to the east coast of Florida, then finally Fort Myers.

110th Birthday

Anna resides at American House in Fort Myers. The facility hosted a special birthday party for her over the weekend.

Anna’s family traveled from parts north to celebrate with her. Everyone from her daughter to her great great granddaughter “Avery.” It just so happens that Avery’s birthday is the same as Anna’s. She turned  9 years old. What a great gift to be born on the same day and also to celebrate together!

The Lee County Sheriff’s department also stopped in and a few members from St. John’s Catholic church.

When asked her advice to the younger generation, Anna said, “Never tell a lie and always be honest.”

How can you live to be 110?

What is the secret to longevity? It is an age old question and one that Anna apparently has found the answers to. My guess is that it involves more than honesty. Health experts say diets full of lean proteins, healthy fats and lots of fruits and vegetables play a big role

However, living a long healthy life involves more than your diet according to folks at Blue Zones.  They say it goes deeper than exercise too. Quality relationships, your surroundings, all play a roll in longevity and overall health.

I personally like the advice in this article from BestLife. They rounded up stories from people living into their 100’s. I stopped reading after the first bit of advice, drink wine for lunch. Heck yes! I’m gonna live forever!

Overduidelijk misschien.

ReplyQuote
Share: