Marcel Reichstein (ROU/ISR, 1913-2022)

5 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan
Topic starter  

Mr. Marcel Reichstein sadly passed away on 27 September 2022, aged 109 y.o. and 14 days, in Ness Ziona, Central District (ISR).

He was born in Bucharest, Romania on 13 September 1913. He was a Holocaust survivor. 

He wasn't the oldest known living man and person in Israel as we thought.

Death confirmed today by his son to Dejan. 

I also listened to the son's long voice message.

RIP 

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

MrCatlord reacted
MrCatlord
(@mrcatlord)
Supercentenarian Fan

That’s too bad, I assumed he was still alive and would have turned 110 yesterday

RIP Marcel Reichstein

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
diego
(@diego)
Fan

Posted by: @ale76

Mr. Marcel Reichstein sadly passed away on 27 September 2022, aged 109 y.o. and 14 days, in Ness Ziona, Central District (ISR).

He was born in Bucharest, Romania on 13 September 1913. He was a Holocaust survivor. 

He wasn't the oldest known living man and person in Israel as we thought.

Death confirmed today by his son to Dejan. 

I also listened to the son's long voice message.

RIP 

Ale, do you have any sources?

With that Aziz Levy born in Iraq on 1/Apr/1915 and living in Haifa would be the oldest person living in Israel?With this, Aziz Levy, born in Iraq on 1/Apr/1915 and living in Haifa, would be the oldest person living in Israel;

RIP

ReplyQuote
Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

Posted by: @diego

Ale, do you have any sources?

No source, this is a private message.

Posted by: @diego

With that Aziz Levy born in Iraq on 1/Apr/1915 and living in Haifa would be the oldest person living in Israel?With this, Aziz Levy, born in Iraq on 1/Apr/1915 and living in Haifa, would be the oldest person living in Israel;

Yes, Aziz Levy (1 April 1915), would be the oldest known living man and person in Israel since 28 April 2023, however as far as I know, he was last confirmed alive in January 2022, so it is not entirely certain if he is still alive or not.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
diego
(@diego)
Fan

Posted by: @dejan

however as far as I know, he was last confirmed alive in January 2022, so it is not entirely certain if he is still alive or not.

If you know anything about him please let us know

Thanks for the info

ReplyQuote
Share: