Clear all

Zenepe Pirani (MNE/ALB, 1910-2021)

6 Posts
4 Users
7 Likes
(@coyote77)
Fan
Topic starter  

As reported by Dejan, Mrs Zenepe Pirani, the first documented SC from Montenegro and from Albania, sadly passed away on 30 March 2022. She was born on 10 May 1910. She was also the first known documented SC who has been muslim her whole life. May she rest in peace.

Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

I received a response from the Nursing Organization that took care of Zenepe, I sent them a link to the articles, they read and said that there were major irregularities in the article, so none of the relatives appeared at the funeral. also, no one pasted the deceased anywhere on the street, as is the custom, half of the people in the Fund do not even know that she died. In the last three years, all the costs of her care have been borne by that center. That is, just as the Family Home in Croatia is a home for the elderly in Serbia, so is the organization that is in charge of caring for the elderly and infirm in the city of Shkodra...

They are really correct and say that they will do their best to deliver the obituary. It will become a funeral service to print one copy, because they have not previously posted the death notice anywhere...

Now I have a bigger problem with the date of death than anything else, and she is still alive with the registrar, so no one reported her death at the registry office, the registrar told me to provide him with a picture of the obituary and only then will it be added to the system as dead face, So how did she die, buried tomorrow day, .no one seemed to be there, and about 10 people attended the funeral, sadness and shame, that's how people without children pass ...
The director of the home claims that no one from the relatives registered for the funeral...

I have now been told that she died in the summer of 2021. So the first news of her death was published on March 30, 2022. (which does not mean that she died then).

The director of the home and the staff promised to deliver the deceased within a few days. For now, we can consider "date of death unknown"...

ReplyQuote
024Tomi
(@024tomi)
Fan and researcher

@dejan Thank you for your efforts, Dejan! Let's hope the exact day of death will be once known to us.

May Zenepe Pirani rest in peace.

ESO Correspondent for Hungary (since 2020)
GRG Correspondent for Hungary (2020-2023)
Tracker and researcher of Hungarian and other Central European (super)centenarians (since 2016)
Enthusiast of extreme longevity (since childhood)

Dejan reacted
ReplyQuote
Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

@024tomi Yes, for now it is best to stay (1910-fl.2021) So the death was confirmed, but since, according to the director of the Organization for the Care of the Elderly from the area of ​​Shkodra, she died shortly after 111 birthdays in the summer of 2021, none of them remembers the exact date of death, because none of the relatives appeared at the funeral, but again the director of the home said that, to deliver her death certificate in a few days, we'll wait a little longer, when I find out, I'll post a picture of the obituary here and announce the official date of death.

ReplyQuote
Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

@024tomi

Death date is 5 July 2021 (111 years, 56 days)

ReplyQuote
(@930310)
Gerontology student

Topic moved to 2021 Deaths.

Dejan reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: