Clear all

Delio Venturotti (ITA/BRA, 1909-2022)

16 Posts
13 Users
14 Likes
(@andrea2002)
Fan
Topic starter  

Very sad news. Mr Delio Venturotti who lived in Florianopolis, Brazil and was born in Calto, Italy, passed away yesterday. Riposa in pace Nonno Delio!😢

https://www.insieme.com.br/pb/venturotti-o-italiano-mais-velho-do-mundo-tem-melhoras-no-hospital-aos-112-anos-sete-meses-e-tres-dias-e-homenageado-com-a-cancao-non-ho-leta/

Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Really sad 😥😥😥😥

RIP caro Delio, ci mancherai 😥😥😥😥

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi piรน longeve in Italia โ€“ Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

ReplyQuote
(@rich_villa)
Very cool haha

NOOOOO. This is soooo sad for me 😥 😥 😥ย 

Rest in peace Delio Venturotti, second-to-last 1900's born man.

ReplyQuote
(@wellabove110)
Fan

R.I.P. Delio!! You'll be remembered! <3

Record_116 and stoa-oid reacted
ReplyQuote
stoa-oid
(@stoa-oid)
Fan

Very bitter.

May he rest in peace.

I will miss him a lot.

My sincere condolences to his family and to you Ale, my friend.

Ale76 reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan

😭😭😭😭😭One of my dreams in life was to meet this beautiful man, but he's left for an eternity. My heart breaks. I have no words. I pray that he's in the arms of Jesus. Delio was my sword and shield. I loved this man dearly. Oh God, I'm in so much pain right now😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I would give a year of my life to Delio just to bring him back. Pray to God for a miracle to bring him back. I just want to see him one last time. Oh God I pray thee, bring him back. Tell me this is a bad dream. My soul is crushedย 

|Male| ๐ŸŽฎGamer๐ŸŽฎ > ๐Ÿ‘•Fashion Lover๐Ÿ‘• > ๐Ÿ•ถChore Motivator๐Ÿ•ถ
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
๐Ÿ˜And the kind of guy that's always down to chat๐Ÿ˜

stoa-oid reacted
ReplyQuote
Simon Frogg
(@simon-frogg)
Fan

Rest in peace, Mr. Delio Venturotti.

ย 

He was one of my favourite supercentenarians and before I heard the news that he had been hospitalised, I though he would likely reach 113 later this year, but after I heard the news he had been hospitalised, I became increasingly worried for him. Still, there was hope, with the announcement stating he was recuperating, but sadly it was all too much for him. I suppose this just goes to show how fragile supercentenarians are and how remarkable it is when they do survive a hospitalisation. Delio Venturotti certainly lived a remarkable life and reached an amazing age, being one of the oldest Italian born men. Rest in peace, Delio, you will be missed by many.ย 

Interested in supercentenarians since 2017.
Favourite supercentenarian: Kane Tanaka (1903-2022)
Favourite living supercentenarian: Juan Vicente Perez Mora (born 1909)

stoa-oid reacted
ReplyQuote
(@930310)
Gerontology student

Rest in peace.

ReplyQuote
(@sailor-haumea)
Fan

Rest in peace.

ReplyQuote
Charlesm09
(@charlesm09)
Fan

Descansa em paz, Delio Venturotti. ๐Ÿ™

Riposa in pace, Delio Venturotti. ๐Ÿ™

Interested in supercentenarians since 27 July 2018.
First supercentenarian I learned about: Kane Tanaka (1903-2022)

ReplyQuote
JimJim00
(@jimjim00)
Fan

R.I.P. Delio Venturotti.

ReplyQuote
024Tomi
(@024tomi)
Fan and researcher

Rest in peace, Delio Venturotti.🖤

ESO Correspondent for Hungary (since 2020)
GRG Correspondent for Hungary (2020-2023)
Tracker and researcher of Hungarian and other Central European (super)centenarians (since 2016)
Enthusiast of extreme longevity (since childhood)

ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan

😭😭😭I can't stop thinking about him! I miss him so much. Everything I do, I think of Mr. Delio Venturotti. I loved hearing about him. All I wanted was just to see him, even for 5 minutes so I could tell him what a positive impact he had on me, and to thank him for making me a better person. Delio was the most comforting person in my life. The world was a better place because of him. Now I live in this dark depressing shell, without his comfort. I know now that Hell is for real, because that's my new residence. Hell is a place without the beautiful and comforting Mr. Venturotti. Hell is the place I live. God took his angel home. I strongly believe with all my heart and soul that Delio Venturotti was an angel God placed here for healing. And I know it is a fact that Delio is going to spend eternity in Jesus' arms. Enjoy paradise, Mr. Venturotti! A kind, generous, sweet, beautiful, and faithful man like you has earned every inch of heaven!ย 

ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan

I recognize there is nothing I could ever do to bring Mr. Venturotti back. All I wanted was to honor him. My biggest regret is not telling him how much he meant to me. I loved Mr. Venturotti with every piece of my heart and I'm in unbearable pain that I never got to speak these words to him. Appreciate who you have in life. But now, I'm shattered. I'm lost. I'm heartbroken. I've lost all hope.ย 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 45)

Posted by: @aquanaut_chalk

😭😭😭I can't stop thinking about him! I miss him so much. Everything I do, I think of Mr. Delio Venturotti. I loved hearing about him. All I wanted was just to see him, even for 5 minutes so I could tell him what a positive impact he had on me, and to thank him for making me a better person. Delio was the most comforting person in my life. The world was a better place because of him. Now I live in this dark depressing shell, without his comfort. I know now that Hell is for real, because that's my new residence. Hell is a place without the beautiful and comforting Mr. Venturotti. Hell is the place I live. God took his angel home. I strongly believe with all my heart and soul that Delio Venturotti was an angel God placed here for healing. And I know it is a fact that Delio is going to spend eternity in Jesus' arms. Enjoy paradise, Mr. Venturotti! A kind, generous, sweet, beautiful, and faithful man like you has earned every inch of heaven!ย 

Are you a relative? Did you know him?

Amck reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan

@ollieukscfan no I am not a relative but I'm subscribe to Brazilian Magazine and I read about him for a long time. And he was the comfort of my heart. I dreamed of meeting him, and I vowed to follow his ways, for all his ways are good. The Lord took him for Himself, and I never got to tell my guardian angel how much he meant to me😭 There is no hope for me. Without Delio Venturotti to guide my path, I am a lost cause.

ReplyQuote
Share: