ESO - Recent Validations

258 Posts
21 Users
543 Likes
15.2 K Views
Gabriel_PT
(@gabriel_pt)
Fan

@930310 Thanks! The Portuguese emigrant supercentenarians who died in the United States are all validated by ESO and some of them by GRG, only those who emigrated to Brazil are not validated:

Florisbela Gonçalves de Moraes (1849-1960) 110 years and 365 days

Maria José Rodrigues (1886-1996) 110 years and 2 days

José Fernandes Morgado (1912-2022) 110 years and 159 days

The only case that is easier to validate is José Fernandes Morgado, because we know exactly where he was born.

ESO Correspondent for Portugal

ReplyQuote
024Tomi
(@024tomi)
Fan and researcher

@gabriel_pt Florisbela Gonçalves de Moraes is likely debunked.

ESO Correspondent for Hungary (since 2020)
GRG Correspondent for Hungary (2020-2023)
Tracker and researcher of Hungarian and other Central European (super)centenarians (since 2016)
Enthusiast of extreme longevity (since childhood)

Gabriel_PT reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Recent validation, accepted on 1 February 2023:

Suzanne Hallet, FRA, 17 Sept 1901 - 23 Oct 2012, 111 years and 36 days.

Recent validation, accepted on 2 February 2023:

Suzanne Henry, FRA, 9 Dec 1901 - 3 Feb 2013, 111 years and 56 days.

Overduidelijk misschien.

WellAbove110 reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Recent validations, all accepted on 11 February 2023:

Line Marmajou, FRA, 20 Dec 1901 - 25 Apr 2012, 110 years and 127 days.

Jeanne Hardouin, FRA, 23 Jan 1902 - 26 Feb 2012, 110 years and 34 days.

Geneviève Huet, FRA, 29 Jan 1902 - 21 Feb 2012, 110 years and 23 days.

Ida Ortolani, USA/ITA, 4 Oct 1912 - Present, 110 years.

The case of Mrs Ida Ortolani was a difficult decision, because we feel she was indeed most likely born on 4 September 1912. However, we have to stay true to our principles here, and go with what we can prove - the oldest document(s) support a DOB of 4 October 1912. And for now, there aren't any older documents available disproving this.

Overduidelijk misschien.

Gabriel_PT, Chris, seto2001 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

@marco Let's hope to see Ida validated, in the future, with the correct date of birth.... 🙂

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

Marco reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

@ale76 Seconded!!!

Overduidelijk misschien.

ReplyQuote
(@930310)
Gerontology student

@ale76 while I agree with the sentiment, we can’t be certain that the date that she’s validated as having been born on is incorrect.

ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

@930310 daughter in law told me family has a hand painted square of Ida of September 1912.

Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

ReplyQuote
(@futurist)
Fan

Posted by: @ale76

@930310 daughter in law told me family has a hand painted square of Ida of September 1912.

What kind of square?

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Recent validation, accepted on 19 February 2023:

Maria Rosalina do Carmo Fernandes, PRT, 23 Jan 1902 - 21 Feb 2012, 110 years and 29 days.

Overduidelijk misschien.

Dejan, diego, Ale76 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Recent validation, accepted on 25 February 2023:

Elvira de Jesus Caldeira de Figueiredo, PRT, 27 July 1886 - 5 June 1998, 111 years and 313 days.

Overduidelijk misschien.

Dejan and Gabriel_PT reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Recent validation, accepted on 26 February 2023:

Emilienne Bain, FRA, 2 Mar 1902 - 22 Apr 2012, 110 years and 51 days.

Overduidelijk misschien.

diego and WellAbove110 reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Recent validations, both accepted on 4 March 2023:

Catarina Carreiro, PRT, 9 Jan 1891 - 13 Feb 2004, 113 years and 35 days.

Franziska Bruno, AUT/FRA, 19 Dec 1911 - Present, 111 years.

Overduidelijk misschien.

ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Recent validations, both accepted on 5 March 2023:

Estelle Zimmermann, FRA, 18 Sept 1912 - Present, 110 years.

Louise Flandrin, FRA, 22 Jan 1913 - Present, 110 years.

Overduidelijk misschien.

ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Recent validations, both accepted on 5 March 2023:

Marguerite Conrad, FRA, 15 Mar 1902 - 26 Jan 2014, 111 years and 317 days.

Alba Togni, ITA/FRA, 21 Mar 1902 - 31 July 2013, 111 years and 132 days.

Overduidelijk misschien.

WellAbove110, diego, Gabriel_PT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Over the past couple of months we have researched two previously ESO-validated cases, because we had received some distressing evidence that the documentation provided for these cases had been falsified. Unfortunately, after having compared and contrasted the documentation for these cases with the proof that it concerned forgery, we have had to come to the sad conclusion that this was indeed the case, and we have decided to unvalidate / devalidate these two supercentenarian claims. As this forged documentation was done by a researcher, he is no longer working with us because he breached our ethical guidelines. We have retracted the validation of the two cases that his actions affected.

The two cases are:

- Jelisaveta Veljković (CRO-SRB, 18 July 1904 - 20 Oct 2016), whose mid-life documentation was falsified. The good news is that the early-life documentation IS authentic.

- Jovan Jovanović (MNE-BiH, 16 Sept 1906? - 1 Oct 2016), whose documentation was falsified. We cannot tell whether he was the age claimed.

We genuinely hope that the case of Veljković will be revalidated in the future, because we sincerely believe she was the age claimed.

Overduidelijk misschien.

ReplyQuote
(@sailor-haumea)
Fan

Posted by: @marco

Over the past couple of months we have researched two previously ESO-validated cases, because we had received some distressing evidence that the documentation provided for these cases had been falsified. Unfortunately, after having compared and contrasted the documentation for these cases with the proof that it concerned forgery, we have had to come to the sad conclusion that this was indeed the case, and we have decided to unvalidate / devalidate these two supercentenarian claims. As this forged documentation was done by a researcher, he is no longer working with us because he breached our ethical guidelines. We have retracted the validation of the two cases that his actions affected.

The two cases are:

- Jelisaveta Veljković (CRO-SRB, 18 July 1904 - 20 Oct 2016), whose mid-life documentation was falsified. The good news is that the early-life documentation IS authentic.

- Jovan Jovanović (MNE-BiH, 16 Sept 1906? - 1 Oct 2016), whose documentation was falsified. We cannot tell whether he was the age claimed.

We genuinely hope that the case of Veljković will be revalidated in the future, because we sincerely believe she was the age claimed.

I'm rather shocked by this information...

EDIT by Admin: request to make the copied text match the altered original.

ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Very sad. Shame on the subject who forged the documents.

ReplyQuote
024Tomi
(@024tomi)
Fan and researcher

Posted by: @marco

The two cases are:

Just to inform everyone, the person accountable for these despicable falsifications has just been appointed GRG Correspondent for Serbia. In the public announcement of this appointment, GRG Administrator Wacław Jan Kroczek described this person as someone who "has already proven to be a splendid and meticulous researcher, eager to perform the hard work where many others would resign due to difficulties [...] [His] pro-active attitude has long since resembled the full-fletched activity of a credited GRG Country Correspondent".

Draw your own conclusions...

Tracker and researcher of Hungarian and other Central European (super)centenarians (since 2016)

diego and Chris reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

Very disappointing to hear.

But well done to those who picked it up and let’s hope the damage is capped at just two cases.

ReplyQuote
Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

@marco I don't understand what you are talking about, the documents for Jelisaveta Veljković are not forgeries, they are available on the digital archive of Belgrade. A record from 1946 states that she was born in May 1904.

As for Jovanović, I will submit evidence with the seal of the republic where he lived, so in addition, I will buy a certificate from the register with a seal.

I only said that there are irregularities when it comes to documents for another case, that of Zenepe Pirani (1910-2021). I never said that the documents for the previous two people were forged, and all of this could have gone without this scene because I will certainly provide the evidence with the seal in both cases. That's a good point Stefan about falsifying documentation, I never thought about that when it comes to these two cases...

I will do all this and prove that their ages are not false and submit evidence with the seal of the republic...

I don't require re-validation but i will just submit the stamped proofs to confirm the previously submitted documents...

ReplyQuote
Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

@024tomi Very sad statement of yours, Stefan taught you to behave rudely. I have never been ashamed of anything because I am a person without character and I have been dealing with lies and fraud since birth until today and in the future. Fortunately, I never submitted false documents to the GRG for the aforementioned two people, so there is no evidence to confirm that I falsified the documents and Waclaw was informed about it a few days ago. His advice was not to visit this forum because it spreads lies.

I only deal with documents with a stamp, I don't accept documents without a stamp, which could be someone's photo montage and the like. I'm not a Researcher who only deals with documents available online, of course I appreciate that, but I can't let myself be invalidated by people who only know that. It is not good that this is posted in this thread, it would be better if I was notified via private message and would provide the documents issued in January 2023 or after that...

ReplyQuote
024Tomi
(@024tomi)
Fan and researcher

@dejan You consider stating facts as behaving rudely, I consider messing up GW articles repeatedly despite being asked countless times not to do so as behaving rudely.

ReplyQuote
(@930310)
Gerontology student

@dejan it's tragic how you say that you lack character. Surely a person with at least some character would admit to falsifying documents or editing age claims to make them "just" centenarians to avoid submitting documentation. 

Also, what lies are we telling? It's especially rich coming from a person who has made several unfounded accusations in the past.

ReplyQuote
Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

@024tomi That's all fixed so far. No more fake data. The excuse and justification would be that I didn't know what the signs "fl" and "c" mean, that's over and done with, let's move on. Now all that's left for me is to finish these baseless accusations, additional evidence with the seal and then ask you if it matches the previous documents, you'll see that everything will match. After that, we put a full stop there and move on. (for now, consider the cases of Jovan Jovanović and Jelisaveta Veljković as real, but not Investigated cases, and the people who previously accused me of this will receive evidence here on the forum and I will request theirs an apology for being wrong) I will not submit documents for the purpose of revalidation, but for the purpose of previous attacks.

ReplyQuote
Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

@930310 Ok ok let's put a stop here, wait for the sealed evidence and that will be my last research. A document with the seal of the republic that will confirm the above. After that there is no more cooperation, those will be the last documents I will submit as soon as possible...

I put a comma here, I will continue when I have evidence with the seal and signature of an authorized person...

ReplyQuote
(@930310)
Gerontology student

@dejan why couldn’t a seal and signature be falsified as well?

ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Posted by: @dejan

(for now, consider the cases of Jovan Jovanović and Jelisaveta Veljković as real, but not Investigated cases, and the people who previously accused me of this will receive evidence here on the forum and I will request theirs an apology for being wrong)[.]

[sarcasm]Hang on, you "request an apology" (now who have I heard use this type of language before? hmm) from others because YOU knowingly submitted false documents (the proof of which I'll be glad to share with the rest of the world if it comes down to that) and were caught in the act? Now there's an interesting take on self-reflection.[/sarcasm]

But, obviously, if you have learned from your previous mistakes and have located actual evidence - good on you, well done. 🙃 It's just sheer pity that you don't seem to fully comprehend what the wider implications of your previous actions are.

Overduidelijk misschien.

Sailor Haumea and 930310 reacted
ReplyQuote
Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

@marco It is irrelevant, no one is harmed, you will receive a document with the stamp and signature of an authorized person, that's all. The only complaint I have is that I was not informed about this one beforehand. If you had told me you needed stamped documents I would have provided them and this scene would have been unnecessary. But I know that Stefan insisted that both cases be contested, that is irrelevant, I can only say that you will receive evidence with the seal of the republic and the signature of an authorized person who will confirm the previously submitted documents. Also I never submitted a request for anyone's validation, that was all done by Stefan and putting together the presentations... I have nothing against it, I just needed to be informed before your decision about this, nothing more than that...

ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Posted by: @dejan

@marco It is irrelevant, no one is harmed, you will receive a document with the stamp and signature of an authorized person, that's all.

Once more: before writing anything, consider the full implications of your actions. You still don't understand their consequences.

The only complaint I have is that I was not informed about this one beforehand. If you had told me you needed stamped documents I would have provided them and this scene would have been unnecessary. But I know that Stefan insisted that both cases be contested, that is irrelevant, I can only say that you will receive evidence with the seal of the republic and the signature of an authorized person who will confirm the previously submitted documents. Also I never submitted a request for anyone's validation, that was all done by Stefan and putting together the presentations... I have nothing against it, I just needed to be informed before your decision about this, nothing more than that...

You can twist and turn your words as much as you like to make them suit your own narrative, but you and I both know that this is not how it went down.

And that's all I have to say about this.

Overduidelijk misschien.

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 9
Share: