Dreams about Supercentenarians

17 Posts
10 Users
23 Likes
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

In the past week I've had 2 very bizarre dreams of Supercentenarians...

The first one was a few nights ago, I dreamed that during the summer of this year, I took a trip to Venezuela to meet Mr. Juan Vicente Pérez Mora. In the dream Mr. Mora was presented the record of oldest person to learn how to swim at 114 years & 5 days. I don't know if "Oldest First-time Swimmer" is an actual record, but I'm willing to bet a 114 year old would definitely hold the record! In the dream, he actually turned out to be a very good swimmer!

The second dream was last night, and much more bizarre. I dreamed that I went on vacation with my family. On the road, I somehow went through a time warp to late in the 21st century. Thinking of my interest in Supercentenarians, I went to forum to see who the oldest living person was. To my amazement it was actually Chef Gordon Ramsay! In the dream Mr. Ramsay was 112 years old, and still the host of his cooking show Hell's Kitchen. No one had yet broken Calment's record, but I was convinced that Gordon Ramsay would because of how strong he still was at 112.

These dreams are very odd, but I'd thought I'd share them here. 

|Male| 🎮Gamer🎮 > 👕Fashion Lover👕 > 🕶Chore Motivator🕶
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pérez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
😁And the kind of guy that's always down to chat😁

adancho and diego reacted
(@930310)
Gerontology student

We can certainly have strange dreams and vivid imaginations.

I once dreamt that I was going to visit a Swedish woman on her 110th birthday. She wanted to go for a jog and I could not keep up with her. She ran up a hill and I had to walk due to its incline.

adancho, diego and Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

I had another dream about supercentenarians last night. The date was March 05, 2026 and the 2 WOLM were Juan Vicente Pérez Mora and Seliman Bandang (who had been validated). A newspaper article came out that morning that confirmed that Seliman Bandang had unfortunately passed away the day before on March 04th. The article also had a story about Mr. Mora titled "Oldest Living Man well on his way to 117". He was still in great health, took no medication, and ate 3 meals a day. I got on the gerontology fandom website and found that Juan Mora, Lorenzo Cayunao Millan, and Otilio Dominguez were the 3 oldest living men at the time. Otilio and Lorenzo had been verified sometime between now and then. 

I have been having quite a lot of dreams about Mr. Mora reaching 117. In one dream I had months ago, after he had passed away Guinness confirmed his age at either 117 years & 7 days or 117 years & 27 days. I can't quite remember but he nevertheless was 117.

adancho reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

[Topic moved.]

ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

I had a another dream concerning Mr. Mora... I woke up one random day in the future and looked up Top 100 oldest men ever recorded, and there was Juan at the very top with an age of 117 years, 27 days. In the dream, he had passed away, but he was the oldest man ever documented. I saw a video detailing his 117th birthday and in the video, he was very frail and bedbound, but alert and still had no physical problems.

Strangely after I woke up, I was watching a video of him, and instantly the date June 23, 2026 popped up in my head. I calculated it on a date calculator and low and behold, his birthday 05/27/1909 to the date I saw 06/23/2026 is EXACTLY 117 years & 27 days.

Another strange thing is that since the first dream I had months ago, concerning Mr. Mora making it to his 117th birthday, the number 27 has been popping up for me everywhere I look. He was born on the 27th, and will live 27 days past his 117th birthday.

It could be my subconscious. I would love to see Mr. Mora reach 117, and maybe my frequent thoughts of him making it have made their way into my dreams. However, I also desperately would've loved to see Mrs. Randon reach 123, but I've never dreamed about Randon. I had quite a few dreams of Kane Tanaka, but they were about meeting her, or having lunch, never about her reaching 123.

adancho reacted
ReplyQuote
Mendocino
(@mendocino)
Fan

Posted by: @aquanaut

I had a another dream concerning Mr. Mora... I woke up one random day in the future and looked up Top 100 oldest men ever recorded, and there was Juan at the very top with an age of 117 years, 27 days. In the dream, he had passed away, but he was the oldest man ever documented. I saw a video detailing his 117th birthday and in the video, he was very frail and bedbound, but alert and still had no physical problems.

Strangely after I woke up, I was watching a video of him, and instantly the date June 23, 2026 popped up in my head. I calculated it on a date calculator and low and behold, his birthday 05/27/1909 to the date I saw 06/23/2026 is EXACTLY 117 years & 27 days.

Another strange thing is that since the first dream I had months ago, concerning Mr. Mora making it to his 117th birthday, the number 27 has been popping up for me everywhere I look. He was born on the 27th, and will live 27 days past his 117th birthday.

It could be my subconscious. I would love to see Mr. Mora reach 117, and maybe my frequent thoughts of him making it have made their way into my dreams. However, I also desperately would've loved to see Mrs. Randon reach 123, but I've never dreamed about Randon. I had quite a few dreams of Kane Tanaka, but they were about meeting her, or having lunch, never about her reaching 123.

Misao Okawa died at the age of 117 years, 27 days, so you might be subconsciously remembering her as well. 

Profile picture: Marita Camacho Quirós (1911-Present)

ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

@mendocino that could be true!

adancho reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

I had a dream last night that Mrs. Lucile Randon was still alive and I got to meet her! In the dream she was very small.

adancho reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

I think, in my life, to have dreamed only 1 SC, Zia Emma Morano who I met several times in real life (also with my family).

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

adancho and Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

As a proud Italian, Ale, that would be the one to choose.😀

Also the last known pre 1900s born person and still very comfortably placed in the all time top 10.

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

Dear all,

One final announcement to make: please try not to share actual dreams you've had (at night, I mean) in this thread anymore. It might be disturbing for supercentenarians' relatives to read about these dreams should they ever visit this forum.

Many thanks for your understanding.

adancho reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

@admin This is actually not a problem, if members did a post with a considerations are given such as replacing the name of the SC with a word such as "a specific SC" so that will not associated with a specific supercentenarian.

A few months ago, I had a dream that a certain supercentenarian replaced Donald Trump as becoming the president of the United States.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

😀Well Donald Trumps replacement wasn’t that far off 🤣.

No disrespect intended of course.

adancho and Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
adancho
(@adancho)
Supercentenarian Fan

Wow, I was thinking of starting this thread again on this forum like I did on the 110club.

Looks like they beat me. 😆😆😆

Well, it doesn't seem bad to me, that's the idea, to share the dreams we've had with the supercentenarians.

I haven't dreamed of them in a long time.

Kane Tanaka (1903-2022) my favorite supercentenarian of all time.

ReplyQuote
stoa-oid
(@stoa-oid)
Fan

Posted by: @record_116

@admin This is actually not a problem, if members did a post with a considerations are given such as replacing the name of the SC with a word such as "a specific SC" so that will not associated with a specific supercentenarian.

A few months ago, I had a dream that a certain supercentenarian replaced Donald Trump as becoming the president of the United States.

I am very pleased that you take Mr Trump in consideration for a second candidacy;-).

ReplyQuote
 siam
(@siam)
Fan

I don't see any problem posting about personal dreams, but only if they are positive. If your dream is about the passing of a living SC, then it's disturbing. 

Record_116 and diego reacted
ReplyQuote
adancho
(@adancho)
Supercentenarian Fan

I had a dream a long time ago that I never told, it is a dream that I had forgotten and remembered some time ago.

I had this dream in the middle of April 2020.

I dreamed that Chiyo Miyako had not actually died on the date she passed away, and the media had passed her off as deceased, I don't know the reason why.

But in my dream it was discovered that he actually passed away in April 2020 (118 years and 11 months, the same age that Lucile Randon died).

Kane Tanaka (1903-2022) my favorite supercentenarian of all time.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: