2 Posts
1 Users
2 Reactions
AQ
 AQ
(@aq)
Fan
Topic starter  

About 2 hours ago I was having a very difficult time breathing, to the point where it felt like my lungs were going to burst. All of a sudden I had a vision of Juan Vicente Pérez Mora telling me everything was going to be okay.

Strangely, sometimes when I am feeling ill, I will see visions of supercentenarians, and every time I see them,  I began to feel much better. About half the time, I am "visited" by a random SC, but the other half of the time I am "visited" by Mr. Mora.

This is not fake, this is not made up. But this something I wanted to share. 

My guess is, thoughts on SCs are associated with positive feelings for me. And these positive feelings lead to a quicker recovery when I am ill. 

Why Mr. Mora is the one I see the most frequently, I have no idea, but I am very comforted during these visions. I feel there is some kind of strange "spiritual" connection between me and Mr. Mora. It's very odd, but every time I see a picture of him, I have some bizarre feeling of nostalgia. It's almost as if he is a distant family member whom I never knew I was related to, but sense it through a weird emotional connection. 

It's like I can sense there is an alternate reality out there somewhere, where I am part of the Mora family. And I can see myself being a relative of his.

I don't know where these feeling come from, but I thought this would be the perfect place to share them. 

|Male| 🎮Gamer🎮 > 👕Fashion Lover👕 > 🕶Chore Motivator🕶
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pérez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
😁And the kind of guy that's always down to chat😁

diego reacted
AQ
 AQ
(@aq)
Fan
Topic starter  

I was just watching a video on Mr. Mora when a single teardrop fell out of my eye, for no apparent reason...

Very strange occurrence...

|Male| 🎮Gamer🎮 > 👕Fashion Lover👕 > 🕶Chore Motivator🕶
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pérez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
😁And the kind of guy that's always down to chat😁

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: