Notifications
Clear all

Why was the Data Collection Site (JPN) not updated for over a year?

6 Posts
4 Users
6 Likes
seto2001
(@seto2001)
Fan
Topic starter  

Not sure if this was already explained on the 110 Club, or the Japanese forum, but is there a reason why Data Collection Site has not been updated in over a year (the last one being from Jan 2021). The website is quite useful when I'm working on articles for Japanese SCs.

Data Collection Site

LAS Member/Administrator (since January 2020)
ESO Correspondent for Croatia (since 2 August 2021)

Record_116
(@record_116)

A Japanese troll user shoichiro morita stalking and attacking towards the founder of this site a long time... it was a very long story 😥 😭

I really sad that he ("RT", the founder of Data Collection Site) leave. He was a good Japanese researcher and a very good candidate for administrator of Japanese forum. More to say later.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

stoa-oid and seto2001 reacted
ReplyQuote
seto2001
(@seto2001)
Fan
Topic starter  
Posted by: @record_116

A Japanese troll user shoichiro morita stalking and attacking towards the founder of this site a long time... it was a very long story 😥 😭

I really sad that he ("RT", the founder of Data Collection Site) leave. He was a good Japanese researcher and a very good candidate for administrator of Japanese forum. More to say later.

Thanks for the explanation. Very unfortunate situation 😔 

LAS Member/Administrator (since January 2020)
ESO Correspondent for Croatia (since 2 August 2021)

ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

I'm speculated that the reason R.T. left is not only trolls, but also his health reasons and COVID-19 pandemic. He was constantly looking up information about supercentenarians in the library, but the pandemic closed numerous libraries. The pandemic made his investigation difficult.

shoichiro morita is a troll with a serious mental illness. I once consulted the police about his actions (There is an evidence for this, of course).

He is like a psychopath and uses multiple masks to attack people. I was watching all of his actions.

Kane Tanaka and her relatives also have been targeted by Shoichiro Morita on Twitter since December 2020. I speculate that this was the reason why the number of tweets in Mrs. Tanaka's family account reduced.

Shoichiro Morita's words is truly dirty and nasty. He even said "Kane Tanaka must die soon" several times.

The Japanese forum has never had a troll other than shoichiro morita. How peaceful and happy it would have been if this troll hadn't existed!. Shoichiro Morita eventually disappeared from the internet in late October 2021 after I called and talked his father using a phone.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReplyQuote
hima inosuke
(@hima-inosuke)
Fan

We have taken over the Data Collection Site and opened a site that looks just like it, but in a temporary state.

However, due to my inexperience in Internet creation and time constraints, I am not able to update the site as much as I would like, so there is a possibility that the site may be closed or may stop being updated.

日本の長寿者

seto2001, Record_116, The Onehundredth and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

Do you need any funding to get the site to a level where it may do a better job for you?

if so and you think people will have time to update it, then I can look at finding any costs of this type.

ReplyQuote
Share: