1000 likes

8 Posts
2 Users
4 Likes
Josia9353
(@josia9353)
Fan
Topic starter  

I hope I'm not breaking a rule about not mentioning anything from the 't-site' ;), but this was too good to be true. I didn't want to show any more activity, actually, but when this comment was posted, I couldn't resist. Turns out, I just checked, that was my 1000th like!! A fitting goodbye. Or rather, a new beginning.. 🤗 

Record_116
(@record_116)

@Josia9353 Your avatar is really good, as this image is Jiroemon Kimura, my most favorite supercentenarian of all time!

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

Josia9353 reacted
ReplyQuote
Josia9353
(@josia9353)
Fan
Topic starter  

@record_116 He was WOP when I first starting following SCs consistently 🙂

If only I had realised then how rare a male WOP (or even: a male in the top 30 living 😆) really was..!

Also: he was always so cute and happy! 🤗 🤗 😍 I can only hope to have that attitude myself once my physical shape will decline. 

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Posted by: @josia9353

I hope I'm not breaking a rule about not mentioning anything from the 't-site' ;), but this was too good to be true. I didn't want to show any more activity, actually, but when this comment was posted, I couldn't resist. Turns out, I just checked, that was my 1000th like!! A fitting goodbye. Or rather, a new beginning.. 🤗 

Your like number is now 1004 ( https://the110club.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16515 ). Would you like to get remove your 4 likes to keep a "beautiful number" = 1000, or return to The 110 Club and increasing its number? Yeah, as you may know, the atmosphere there these days became better. Perhaps it is due to the revision of the rules about a ban and the abolition of the dislike button. A new order... with the new WOLP.

I recently passed my 2,000th like in The 110 Club. I'm wondering if I'll continue or not to post in this community to facilitate my work on Wikipedia and for some private reasons, but most probably I will keep because of my strong interest in longevity.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReplyQuote
Josia9353
(@josia9353)
Fan
Topic starter  

@record_116 Crikey, you're right! Must have lapsed automatically a couple times 😉

I thank you for your efforts, I will consider it anew!

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Josia9353
(@josia9353)
Fan
Topic starter  
Posted by: @record_116
Posted by: @josia9353

Your like number is now 1004

Does this count dislikes too? I think I may have given a few dislikes after the 1000th like.

ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Pushing dislike button more will not make number of like count decrease 😅and dislike button is no longer available.

I guess for Josia9353 global Supercentenarian forum is better forum for a some reason. Maybe he is Dutch person and other Dutch members also come here so can friendly with same country's member.

ReplyQuote
Josia9353
(@josia9353)
Fan
Topic starter  

Haha no was just curious. I'll be back, you've convinced me 🙂 Just have to pick my moment 

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: