Clear all

Hello!

13 Posts
8 Users
23 Likes
(@sonicbox)
Fan
Topic starter  

Hello. I am from the United States and have an interest in supercentenarians. I post on the 110 club under the username Mars20. I am glad to discover this forum and see so many members I missed seeing on the 110 Club.

Ollie, Josia9353, Marco and 5 people reacted
(@930310)
Gerontology student

Welcome!

Sonicbox reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

Welcome to the forum, Sonicbox! πŸ˜€

Sonicbox reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Welcome to the forum, Sonicbox!

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi piΓΉ longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

Sonicbox reacted
ReplyQuote
(@andrea2002)
Fan

Welcome!

Sonicbox reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

Welcome, Sonicbox!

Overduidelijk misschien.

Sonicbox reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)
γ€€

Posted by: @sonicbox

Hello. I am from the United States and have an interest in supercentenarians. I post on the 110 club under the username Mars20. I am glad to discover this forum and see so many members I missed seeing on the 110 Club.

You now understand what my private message means: why so many members left The 110 Club?. Thanks for join here, mars20/Sonicbox. Β 😀Β 

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研穢フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

Sonicbox reacted
ReplyQuote
Josia9353
(@josia9353)
Fan

Same! Very happy to see this major errr... sea change? :p (Hope I use that correctly. 'Revolution' would do as well 😉 )Β 

Thanks very much for the invitation, I'm honoured! And also a huge thanks to those people who set all this up! Must have been a lot of work; it all looks very professional!

Ollie, Admin and Sonicbox reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Posted by: @josia9353

Same! Very happy to see this major errr... sea change? :p (Hope I use that correctly. 'Revolution' would do as well 😉 )Β 

Thanks very much for the invitation, I'm honoured! And also a huge thanks to those people who set all this up! Must have been a lot of work; it all looks very professional!

Welcome to the forum, Josia9353!

Β 

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi piΓΉ longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

Welcome to the forum, Josia9353!

Overduidelijk misschien.

Josia9353 reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

Welcome to you too, Josia9353!

Josia9353 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@930310)
Gerontology student

Welcome!

Josia9353 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)
γ€€

Just curious, was your name "@sonicbox" named after a game or a game character?

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研穢フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReplyQuote
Share: