5 Posts
5 Users
12 Likes
Fabri21
(@fabri21)
Fan
Topic starter  

I'm late to introduce myself.

Some of you might already know me but others not so much, I'm The 110 Club forum member "Shiro", I joined that forum in May 2017, but I was already a fan of longevity and supercentenarians since 2015. I'm 21, and I'm studying a degree in Educational Sciences. I'm from Mexico, and I'm currently a correspondent for the GRG and an administrator for LAS.

I have been researching Latin American cases (mostly) since October 2018 with the great help of other great researchers for this region such as Stefan Maglov, Jeffrey Xu, Santiago García, Esteban González, etc.

I'm pleased and honored to be a moderator on Global Supercentenarian Forum and I'm glad to see the growth that this will have and will bring in the future.

Sincerely, 

Fabrizio

LAS administrator and member since 12 January 2020.
Global Supercentenarian Forum member since 1 March 2022.

Ollie, EstebanGonzalez, Amck and 5 people reacted
Record_116
(@record_116)

@Fabri21 : Now I understand that what means of your Facebook message.

I was surprised when I first heard that a new forum was created. I haven't planned to post much here yet, but I pay tribute to you and everyone's activities here.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

Fabri21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Hi dear Fabrizio! It's a great gift for us to have you here as moderator!

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

Fabri21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

Welcome to the forum, Fabri21!

Overduidelijk misschien.

Fabri21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

And a warm welcome to you too, Fabri21! We are happy to see seto2001 and you as moderators here.

Fabri21 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: