Clarabell Demers (USA, 1910-2024)

7 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
MrCatlord
(@mrcatlord)
Supercentenarian Fan
Topic starter  

Clarabell Demers, also known as “Grandma D”, is the sixth-oldest person in the United States and has been the oldest person in North Dakota since the death of Iris Westman of January 2021. She was born on 3 November 1910

She can still walk as of earlier this year, and will turn 113 in less than a month 

diego reacted
MrCatlord
(@mrcatlord)
Supercentenarian Fan
Topic starter  

RIP Mrs. Demers, one of the strongest 113-year-olds I have seen and yet another victim of this winter season. I assume she could still walk if the article said she has broken a hip

(would a moderator please move this topic)

ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Topic updated and moved. RIP Ms. Demers.

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

Rest in Peace Ms Clarabell Demers.

ReplyQuote
(@wellabove110)
Fan

Very unexpected news! 🙁

Rest in peace, Mrs. Clarabell Demers.

ReplyQuote
MrCatlord
(@mrcatlord)
Supercentenarian Fan
Topic starter  

This is her normal thread in "other (deceased) supercentenarians" by the way, not her death thread so you should post your messages there 

It's a bit confusing how the title for a deceased SC's thread will have the exact same name as their death thread

ReplyQuote
 siam
(@siam)
Fan

Posted by: @mrcatlord
RIP Mrs. Demers, one of the strongest 113-year-olds I have seen and yet another victim of this winter season. I assume she could still walk if the article said she has broken a hip

(would a moderator please move this topic)

Yes, she still could walk. Many SCs and old people die or get weaker after a fall. So this kind of active SCs who look very well are in high danger of dying by accident. This is not the case of SCs that stay in wheelchairs or walk occasionally with help...

Rest in peace.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: