[Sticky] Registration Problems

5 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin
Topic starter  

Please report here if you experience difficulty registering as a member.

Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin
Topic starter  

Note to new members:

Dear new members, some of you will still need to verify your e-mail address before you can actively post on this forum. Please check the spam box in your e-mail folder if you have trouble signing up for this forum.

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Posted by: @admin

Dear new members, some of you will still need to verify your e-mail address before you can actively post on this forum. Please check the spam box in your e-mail folder if you have trouble signing up for this forum.

So many accounts with named "test-title" being created in recent days... Maybe a spam account.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @record_116

So many accounts with named "test-title" being created in recent days... Maybe a spam account.

Yes, I have noticed this too. I am going to toy around with the settings... I might turn on a setting that forces me to manually approve each member first.

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin
Topic starter  

Have just changed a setting... let's see if this helps.

UPDATE: didn't work, have tried a plugin.

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: