3 Posts
1 Users
5 Likes
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

Hello all, Aquanaut Chalk here,

I would just like to take a moment to share a special prayer for our doyen, Mr. Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora.

I would like to lift him up tonight, and thank the good Lord for giving him 114 healthy years on this Earth, and I pray that Juan has many more healthy years ahead of him.

"And if you walk in obedience to me, and keep my decrees and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life" - 1 Kings 3:14

I pray that the good Lord comes back quickly to rapture and take His children up to the kingdom of heaven, and that He comes back while Juan and all the other SCs are still living, that they may be spared death. I pray that while Juan is living on this Earth, that the Lord fills him with His Holy Spirit, and continues to give him good health. And I pray that the Lord, whose love is like a river that is overflowing, fills Juan's heart with His love and gives him peace. May the good Lord bless Juan all the days of his life, and may He be close by his side.

And I would like to say how grateful I am that I have gotten to speak with Juan's family over Instagram. I am truly enjoying the time we have with Juan as our doyen, and I am genuinely appreciating every moment we have with him. Knowing him and reading about him has truly made me a better person. Juan's advice for a long life has made me less selfish, more patient, more understanding, and helped me to understand my feelings and emotions. He has changed my whole world for the better and I can't say how much I am grateful to know him. I am so, so, SO lucky that my life has coincided with his. The Lord fashioned me to be born at the perfect time, so that at the exact moment when my life needed changing, I would cross paths with Juan.
And I pray dearly, and with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind, and all my strength that Juan continues to live a healthy and good life for a very long time more.

- A.C.

#team117andbeyond

|Male| ๐ŸŽฎGamer๐ŸŽฎ > ๐Ÿ‘•Fashion Lover๐Ÿ‘• > ๐Ÿ•ถChore Motivator๐Ÿ•ถ
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
๐Ÿ˜And the kind of guy that's always down to chat๐Ÿ˜

diego reacted
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

I would like to write a prayer for 3 SCs. The first, I would like to say a quiet prayer for Mr. Joรฃo Da Missanga, that God keeps him comfortable and happy in these moments. I don't know whether he is religious or not and that is fine, but I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ fills his spirit with love. And I pray that Jesus Christ receives him in His loving and gentle arms. The second, I would like to pray for Ms. Ethel Caterham that she has a wonderful 114th birthday, and may nothing hinder her joy, and may she enjoy her birthday to the fullest. The third, I would like to pray for Ms. Okagi Hayashi that she has a wonderful upcoming 114th birthday, and that nothing gets in her way from reaching it and celebrating surrounded by family and friends. And I finish this prayer by saying that I pray with humble heart and ask God to allow His supercentenarians to live for many more years in good health and happiness, and when it's their time to change their address to the Kingdom of Heaven, I pray that God receives them in His loving arms. And I also pray that God comforts their surviving family members and everyone on the gsf.

- Amen

diego and MrCatlord reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

Tonight, I would like to give a special prayer for Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora. Lord, I pray that Juan passed peacefully and quickly, and without pain. And I thank you Lord, for his life. For giving him 114 years & 311 days on Your Earth. I thank you for allowing me to communicate with his family. And I thank you for watching over him. I pray, that you would comfort his descendants through this difficult time. And I give a special prayer for his children: Nelida, Maria, Helena, Ysabelino, Edesio, and Andronico. Please Lord, reveal yourself to his children, and let these dear souls know that their father is safe in Heaven. No more tears shall ever fall from his eyes. I lift up his children tonight, and I pray over them. Please God, rain down your Holy Spirit upon the Pรฉrez Mora family. Give them peace. And I pray for this community as well. We, as users on this forum were close to him. I pray for the community, that You would be with us. And lead us with Your comforting and gentle hands. Amen.ย 

diego and MrCatlord reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: