Shizu Narita (JPN, 1910-2023)

5 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan
Topic starter  

Ms. Shizu Narita of Tokoname City, Aichi pr. (JPN) sadly passed away on 2 March 2023, aged 112.
She was born on 17 August 1910 and she was the oldest living person in Aichi pr. (following the death of 112-year-old Ns. Kiku Hori on 14 August 2022).

https://www.pref.aichi.jp/press-release/saikourei.html

RIP Ms. Narita

Aged 107 in September 2017.

Aged 106 in September 2016.

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

diego reacted
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

Rest In Peace Mrs Narita.

And thank you for the photos Ale.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
diego
(@diego)
Fan

Who is Aichi's oldest person now?

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

@diego And I recommend you to learn how to translate the source article using a Google translate etc, as you always posting such a question in a Japanese SC condolences threads.

After Shizu Narita's passing, 近藤ミネ (Mine Kondo, living in Toyota city), who is born on 1 September 1910, just 14 days after Shizu Narita, become the oldest living person in Aichi prefecture, the fourth most populated prefecture in Japan.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
diego
(@diego)
Fan

Posted by: @record_116

@diego And I recommend you to learn how to translate the source article using a Google translate etc, as you always posting such a question in a Japanese SC condolences threads.

After Shizu Narita's passing, 近藤ミネ (Mine Kondo, living in Toyota city), who is born on 1 September 1910, just 14 days after Shizu Narita, become the oldest living person in Aichi prefecture, the fourth most populated prefecture in Japan.

Thanks for answering, I know translate by google, that's how I put things here,my mistake was not having seen the news, sorry, I just saw the information,I did not see the source,I will try not to make the same mistake again, but I do not promise

ReplyQuote
Share: