Apologies

8 Posts
6 Users
13 Likes
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

Hey everyone I would just like to make a public announcement on here that I offer a sincere apology to @930310. There was some information that got mixed up, and it was complete carelessness on my part, so 930310 I am sorry for that. I made a comment about how some moderators can by tyrannical bullies and cowards, and I was not talking about 930310 in any way. I can totally understand how Ms. Jimmy Lindberg would have gotten that idea, as I had replied directly under the comment and I was not clear on who I was talking about. I have absolutely no anger and nothing against 930310, and I hope we can put this misunderstanding behind us. When I meant moderators that can be cowards and bullies, I was basically generalizing how we've probably all had bosses that were unpleasant to work with, whether it be a boss you've had at the supermarket, the hardware store, or even the110club. I was generalizing. I mean Zero disrespect towards 930310, or any of my friends here on this forum, and again I'm sorry if I came off that way, it was totally carelessness on my part. Thank you.

|Male| ๐ŸŽฎGamer๐ŸŽฎ > ๐Ÿ‘•Fashion Lover๐Ÿ‘• > ๐Ÿ•ถChore Motivator๐Ÿ•ถ
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
๐Ÿ˜And the kind of guy that's always down to chat๐Ÿ˜

ChrisR and diego reacted
(@metajore)
Supercentenarian Fan

@aquanaut_chalk I dont get it

ย 

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)
ใ€€

@aquanaut_chalk My advice to you is to change a course if things continue to go wrong. After reading recent remark by the moderators here, I can't help but think that you may be good if you're started an activity at The 110 Club instead of GSF.

Apparently, poweful members on this forum (GSF) dislike users who not strictly adhere to ideas "live today for today" and "quality over quantity", and such members tend to never be Trusted Member. If you don't fit here, I suggest moving your activity to The 110 Club, which the admin you hated is no longer active.

I am also disliked by powerful members of The 110 Club. It's inevitable, and one of the reason is because I was criticize them for the fact that the old verification announcement thread never return and I was even suspended for a week. However in your case, you are not like me and if there is no problematic behavior it may be possible to expect the promortion of TM authority. Good luck.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: ้•ทๅฏฟ่€…็ ”็ฉถใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒผใƒฉใƒ  (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
(@930310)
Gerontology student

Posted by: @record_116

@aquanaut_chalk My advice to you is to change a course if things continue to go wrong. After reading recent remark by the moderators here, I can't help but think that you may be good if you're started an activity at The 110 Club instead of GSF.

Apparently, poweful members on this forum (GSF) dislike users who not strictly adhere to ideas "live today for today" and "quality over quantity", and such members tend to never be Trusted Member. If you don't fit here, I suggest moving your activity to The 110 Club, which the admin you hated is no longer active.

I am also disliked by powerful members of The 110 Club. It's inevitable, and one of the reason is because I was criticize them for the fact that the old verification announcement thread never return and I was even suspended for a week. However in your case, you are not like me and if there is no problematic behavior it may be possible to expect the promortion of TM authority. Good luck.

I, as a "powerful member", just want this to be a serious forum. We don't need things such as milestone threads, predictions or speculation since it doesn't amount to anything. These are real people we are discussing here and they must be respected.

ย 

Ryoung122, ChrisR, Gabriel_PT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

Posted by: @record_116

Apparently, poweful members on this forum (GSF) dislike users who not strictly adhere to ideas "live today for today" and "quality over quantity", and such members tend to never be Trusted Member.

I am not sure why you are trying to spread misinformation, Record_116. As far as I am concerned, nobody here is trying to outlaw or bully away any of the other members. But you positioning others and yourself as victims is beneath you, and causes not only unrest, but also a notion of "us versus them." I'd appreciate it if you started this discussion about a feeling of "second-ranked members" in a more mature way.

ย 

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)
ใ€€

OK, thank you dear admin.

I'm sorry to say complaint that I am worried that the TM authority would never be restored. I will take a break.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: ้•ทๅฏฟ่€…็ ”็ฉถใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒผใƒฉใƒ  (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

So I have apologized to him/her in the private messages, but I would like to also make a public apology here. I would like to apologize to @seto2001 for doing the same thing I myself hate, and that is being arrogant and condescending to other members on this forum. I was very condescending to Seto2001, and calling him/her a liar was uncalled for, and I am sorry for doing that. Seto2001 never in any way showed me any disrespect, and I was the one who was 100% in the wrong. My sincerest apologies, I have felt really bad about what I said and I in no way think of you as a liar. You're a good member and contributor here and you were kind to me even after I was condescending to you.ย 

- A.C.ย 

|Male| ๐ŸŽฎGamer๐ŸŽฎ > ๐Ÿ‘•Fashion Lover๐Ÿ‘• > ๐Ÿ•ถChore Motivator๐Ÿ•ถ
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
๐Ÿ˜And the kind of guy that's always down to chat๐Ÿ˜

diego and MrCatlord reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

Well spoken Aquanaut_Chalk.

it takes a person of character to objectively review their own actions and then take action to publicly redress them, if they conclude they could have done better.

Hopefully there is no ongoing negativity now left, as a result of these combined recent events.

diego and Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: