Hello (Simon)

14 Posts
10 Users
20 Likes
Simon Frogg
(@simon-frogg)
Fan
Topic starter  

Hello, I am Simon Frogg from the 110 Club. For the past five or so years I’ve been interested in longevity; ever since Emma Morano was alive. I joined the 110 Club in 2020 and was active daily for over a year, however I stopped posting in early 2021, but continued to follow supercentenarian news on a regular basis. I look forward to participating in a forum with a clear focus on supercentenarians and their lives and hope to be an active member.

Interested in supercentenarians since 2017.
Favourite supercentenarian: Kane Tanaka (1903-2022)
Favourite living supercentenarian: Juan Vicente Perez Mora (born 1909)

Ollie, Sonicbox, Marco and 4 people reacted
(@930310)
Gerontology student

Welcome!

Simon Frogg reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

[Admin: content of post moved to Admin-part of this forum & deleted over here per request.]

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

Simon Frogg reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Welcome to the forum, Simon!

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

Simon Frogg reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

A warm welcome to you, Simon Frogg!

Simon Frogg reacted
ReplyQuote
stoa-oid
(@stoa-oid)
Fan

Welcome, Simon!

PS Good choice;-)

Simon Frogg reacted
ReplyQuote
Simon Frogg
(@simon-frogg)
Fan
Topic starter  

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! 

I look forward to being an active part of the forum.

Interested in supercentenarians since 2017.
Favourite supercentenarian: Kane Tanaka (1903-2022)
Favourite living supercentenarian: Juan Vicente Perez Mora (born 1909)

Ale76 and stoa-oid reacted
ReplyQuote
seto2001
(@seto2001)
Fan

Welcome! 

LAS Member/Administrator (since January 2020)
ESO Correspondent for Croatia (since 2 August 2021)

Simon Frogg reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

Welcome to the forum!

Overduidelijk misschien.

Simon Frogg reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sonicbox)
Fan

Welcome to this forum, Simon Frogg! I am the same person as Mars20 on the 110 Club.

ReplyQuote
JimJim00
(@jimjim00)
Fan

Welcome, Simon.

ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Posted by: @record_116

[Admin: deleted per request.]

@admin

please delete my above text. … 

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

Posted by: @record_116

@admin

please delete my above text. … My anti-GRG remarks were negatively influenced by some GSCF members, but I realized after new admin promoted in The 110 Club days ago, I realized that I no longer need to make such a comments. Please delete it!

Record_116,

I find the part that I have bolded an interesting remark. I have been crystal clear that the GSCF is NOT anti-GRG and in fact fully supports its mission. As far as I am aware, GRG members, including the director of its supercentenarian division, are also GSCF members and we are happy to have them here and celebrate the diversity of the community here.

Please stop spreading misinformation.

As for your request: I will delete your comments, but I am also suspicious of your reasons in doing so. What is the point of trying to erase the past? These are remarks you have made, and I am pretty sure you made them because at that point in time this was the way you felt. It would be better for you to apologise for such remarks if you no longer feel they reflect your current opinion.

930310, Record_116 and Chris reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

I wanted to yo you delete my comment which probably offend some people. Okey, it was a last delete request of me and no more at this moment. An extra comment is now removed. And I will be using private message to admin instead of posting threads when if I think I needs to make deletion request(s) in the future.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: