長寿者研究フォーラムについて / Th...

Notifications
Clear all

長寿者研究フォーラムについて / There is a Japanese longevity forum.

24 Posts
9 Users
22 Likes
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  

http://oldestpeopleforum.jp/MyBB/

長寿者研究フォーラム

すでに日本のフォーラムサイトが存在し、多くの日本の長寿ファンによって事実上サポートされています。

There is already a Japanese forum site, which virtually supported by many Japanese longevity fans.

Note: Robert Young is not registered here as of 15 March 2022.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

Ale76 and Marco reacted
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  

Sorry, I accidently pushed delete button. It's mistake. I don't know the system yet.

Restore my post before deleted:

I've just come here and I'm trying to understand why it was created.

Some Japanese longevity fans may come here, but many will continue to post in Japanese forum.

It specializes in Japanese-only forums and is highly functional.

If the Japanese forum is closed, this could be a good "shelter".

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReplyQuote
seto2001
(@seto2001)
Fan

Greetings. As I told you in the previous topic, the point of multi-language section is not to replace any forum, but if some members are not good with English they can discuss something with other members in their native language. This is "Global" Supercentenarian Forum after all 🤣

LAS Member/Administrator (since January 2020)
ESO Correspondent for Croatia (since 2 August 2021)

Marco and Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  

Ok, thank you. And I'm sorry I accidently deleted the post of Mrs. 930310 and you in the previous thread.

ReplyQuote
seto2001
(@seto2001)
Fan

Posted by: @record_116

Ok, thank you. And I'm sorry I accidently deleted the post of Mrs. 930310 and you in the previous thread.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! 😀 

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

ようこそ, Record_116!

You can and should be proud of the Japanese forum, it functions really well!

Overduidelijk misschien.

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  

@marco Thanks you very much! I have a one question: Was you GRG Correspondent for Japan before Yumi Yamamoto took office in 2020? Just curious it.

ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

@record_116 : No, I was a GRG correspondent for the Netherlands, and a GRG Administrator for Case Applications (if I remember the title correctly). However, I did try to gather a lot of information on Japanese supercentenarians, as the GRG did not have a correspondent for Japan.

Overduidelijk misschien.

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  
Posted by: @marco

@record_116 : No, I was a GRG correspondent for the Netherlands, and a GRG Administrator for Case Applications (if I remember the title correctly). However, I did try to gather a lot of information on Japanese supercentenarians, as the GRG did not have a correspondent for Japan.

Ok, thanks you very much! 😊 

Marco reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  

Thanks "Mrs. Tsubaki" for joining globalsupercentenarianforum.com ... But, in English, "Mrs" means "female". Being you are male, I recommend to change your name to "Mr Tsubaki".

--------

椿くんさん、ここへの参加ありがとうございます!。

ReplyQuote
Mr. Tsubaki
(@mr-tsubaki)
Fan

@record_116

Sorry, I was too hasty. Thank you for noticing)

Marco and Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Welcome to the forum, Mr. Tsubaki!

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

ReplyQuote
hima inosuke
(@hima-inosuke)
Fan

参加しました。主に日本の長寿者を情報提供したいと思います。

Participation. I would like to provide information mainly on Japanese longevity.

Matcha, Record_116, Fabri21 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
seto2001
(@seto2001)
Fan

@hima-inosuke Welcome to the forum!

ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

Welcome to the forum, hima-inosuke!

Overduidelijk misschien.

ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Welcome to the forum, hima inosuke!

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  

私のユーザー名が青から緑になりましたが、これは事情があり(プライベートメッセージなどで説明可能です)決して一方的な「降格」を意味するものでは無いので、気にしないで下さい!。

----

ここは長寿者研究フォーラムの閉鎖、または長期間のエラー発生時に、避難場所として役に立つと思います。

(This is a message to a Japanese community members.)

ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  

同じようなフォーラムが2つあること、ユーザーの諍いが原因かGRGの検証速度が遅いことなど、散々陰惨な気持ちにさせられますね。

test

----

田中さん119歳と98日で、単独で世界歴代2位おめでとうございます!。

1 ジャンヌ・カルマン  フランス 122歳
2 田中カ子 日本 119歳 存命
3 サラ・ナウス  アメリカ 119歳
4 リュシル・ランドン フランス 118歳 存命
5 田島ナビ 日本 117歳(※116歳説あり)
6 マリー・メイユール カナダ 117歳
7 ヴァイオレット・ブラウン ジャマイカ 117歳
8 エンマ・モラーノ イタリア 117歳
9 都千代 日本 117歳
10 大川ミサヲ 日本 117歳

ランキングは2022年4月11日現在

ReplyQuote
(@kiyo-oikawa)
Fan

自分も参加させていただきました。よろしくお願いします。

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  

Today I made more improvements to the top page of Japanese longevity forum. We are importing the good points of both The 110 Club and Global supercentenarian forum into the Japanese forum.

Also, most people don't know why the Japanese forum was created in 2017. This is a very long story. From 2014 to 2016, there was a discuss by me, UltraSuperCentenarian and Takeo Inishie, who was a user of the 2ch (5ch) anonymous bulletin board. Needs a page to explain them well ...

stoa-oid reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  
On 3 May 2023, the total number of Japanese forum's public, undeleted posts was exceeded 23,827 times. The number 23,827 means the posting number of most posted account of The 110 Club in history.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  

I won't write about the reason why I stopped being active recently, but anyway. I hope many people learn why the Japanese Forum was created in 2017 and why it should be keeped and maintained.

Valuing freedom of speech is especially important in this community, where members with the initials "R" (not record_116) and "W" have ruled a community tyrannically in the past, which arbitrarily deleting people's posts. Rude comments towards supercentenarian him/herself should be deleted, but this should not be done to discussions made by differences in opinion between members.

This is especially important in Japanese forum. Not only me but many respected Japanese member included TakeoInishie agrees it. If any person try to restrict certain discussions in any way, people will just move on to other bulletin board sites which out of their hands' reach.

ChrisR reacted
ReplyQuote
diego
(@diego)
Fan

@record_116 I miss you here too, your posts are very interesting and I really like them

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

I do agree with what you are saying above Record 116.

If we treat all posts and comments as sitting somewhere on as a line between "respect for others" at one end and "free speech" at the other end, then I believe that for all matters (including supercentenarians), posts should always be absolutely respectful in the first instance, and respect should always clearly dominate, but there should be a reasonable degree of free speech.

I believe predictions as to how long a supercentenarian may live fail the "respect test" and comments or perceptions on their health are similar I believe - because we don't really know and they can be sensitive to family members, who may come on to the site.

For any supercentenarian we also sometimes see about 30 or 40 future milestones on other sites, which usually end up telling us that in say 3,000 days the person will surpass the age of Jeanne Calment. I also think this fails the respect test, as so much data does treat the person like a statistic. But I feel that a couple of short term milestones for a supercentenarian are actually respectful, as they assist with recognition and tend to acknowledge wonderful achievements.

Clearly there is a balance in all of these things somewhere and if it can be found then more people will continue to post on the site.     

Ale76 and Gabriel_PT reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: