Other Longevity Claims

2 Posts
1 Users
2 Likes
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

I discovered a living man from Africa who claims to have been born in the last half of the 19th century. Obviously he was not born when he said he was, but he mentioned being 8 Years old when British Missionaries came to his village and taught the children how to count. Doing some research, these Missionaries came to his village in 1916, giving him a possible birthyear of 1908. However, we all know that there's the possibility he could be confusing his memories with someone else, or remembering his age wrong. Sadly, he has no evidence or documentation to prove his claim,ย  and we'll likely never know how old he truly is. But, based on some of the things he was able to recall, I'd bet big money that this man is at least 105. His family wishes his name to be kept anonymous.ย 

|Male| ๐ŸŽฎGamer๐ŸŽฎ > ๐Ÿ‘•Fashion Lover๐Ÿ‘• > ๐Ÿ•ถChore Motivator๐Ÿ•ถ
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
๐Ÿ˜And the kind of guy that's always down to chat๐Ÿ˜

diego reacted
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

Julio Sevilla, a longevity claimant from Nicaragua claims to have been born on 20 May 1908, but after further investigation on his case, I discovered that documents and his ID card support 07 January 1917. He was confirmed alive last month. Can someone please update the gerontology wiki site and add "1917" next to his claim of 1908 please?

ย 

Although I cannot prove it 100%, I am given to believe that he was born in 1917 and NOT 1908 like he claims. If his 1917 birthdate is correct, would he still be among the oldest living men in Nicaragua?

|Male| ๐ŸŽฎGamer๐ŸŽฎ > ๐Ÿ‘•Fashion Lover๐Ÿ‘• > ๐Ÿ•ถChore Motivator๐Ÿ•ถ
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
๐Ÿ˜And the kind of guy that's always down to chat๐Ÿ˜

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: