AI-generated SC images

4 Posts
2 Users
5 Likes
MrCatlord
(@mrcatlord)
Supercentenarian Fan
Topic starter  

I have been trying to use AI art generators to make pictures of SCs. I have had no luck so far as they just draw an old lady or even a young woman if I just type in a name like Kane Tanaka or Maria Branyas

This is the image it created when I gave it the prompt “supercentenarian”

I am wondering if anyone recognizes this image as looking a lot like a certain SC

Kinda looks like Anna Stoehr a bit?

diego reacted
MrCatlord
(@mrcatlord)
Supercentenarian Fan
Topic starter  

This was my attempt at writing a prompt to try and create an SC. Typing their actual name in doesn’t do anything 

You can probably guess who each of these people are even though the faces look different

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

Arguably the images may look slightly youthful, but they represent a great effort Mr Catlord.

Just keep an eye on any possible legal developments in this area.

Over here in Australia some people have taken offence at images of this type, based on the method of their generation.

This is probably not an issue in most parts of the world, but there may be some outcomes in time, in respect of this type of outcome.

diego and MrCatlord reacted
ReplyQuote
MrCatlord
(@mrcatlord)
Supercentenarian Fan
Topic starter  

@chrisr yes, I could not get the images to look like SCs even when typing in “extremely old”. But regardless, it’s amazing and also kinda scary what AI is capable of now. Luckily supercentenarians are one thing that cannot be replaced by robots 

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: