Break Time

9 Posts
6 Users
16 Likes
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

Hello everyone I would like to announce that I'll be taking a break from this forum. I don't know if I'll ever be coming back. The passing of Lucile Randon is just too much for me to handle. I feel physically sick to my stomach because I'm so upset. I feel as though I've lost a family member. I just can't take it anymore. I really admired Lucile and it pains me so much when a great person like her has to die. Why do we have so much pain in this world? I miss Lucile. Even though I never met her in person, I miss her. It feels as though someone hammered a nail straight through my heart and pierced out a small hole. And I don't know if the vacant place in my heart can ever be healed. I'm crushed beyond belief. Deep down I just wanted Mrs. Randon to be happy. I would've done anything to keep Mrs. Randon alive because I wanted her to have more happy days. She deserved 'em.ย 

Special thanks to Ale, ChrisR, Mendocino, Marco, JimJim00, Diego, 903310, and all the wonderful friends I've made on here. I really appreciate your help and comfort. You people are my family Away from family if you know what I mean. Peace be with you all.ย 

- from Aquanaut Chalk

|Male| ๐ŸŽฎGamer๐ŸŽฎ > ๐Ÿ‘•Fashion Lover๐Ÿ‘• > ๐Ÿ•ถChore Motivator๐Ÿ•ถ
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
๐Ÿ˜And the kind of guy that's always down to chat๐Ÿ˜

ChrisR, stoa-oid and diego reacted
diego
(@diego)
Fan

Posted by: @aquanaut

Hello everyone I would like to announce that I'll be taking a break from this forum. I don't know if I'll ever be coming back. The passing of Lucile Randon is just too much for me to handle. I feel physically sick to my stomach because I'm so upset. I feel as though I've lost a family member. I just can't take it anymore. I really admired Lucile and it pains me so much when a great person like her has to die. Why do we have so much pain in this world? I miss Lucile. Even though I never met her in person, I miss her. It feels as though someone hammered a nail straight through my heart and pierced out a small hole. And I don't know if the vacant place in my heart can ever be healed. I'm crushed beyond belief. Deep down I just wanted Mrs. Randon to be happy. I would've done anything to keep Mrs. Randon alive because I wanted her to have more happy days. She deserved 'em.ย 

Special thanks to Ale, ChrisR, Mendocino, Marco, JimJim00, Diego, 903310, and all the wonderful friends I've made on here. I really appreciate your help and comfort. You people are my family Away from family if you know what I mean. Peace be with you all.ย 

- from Aquanaut Chalk

Wow, I was moved by your statements in Mrs Randon's post and in this one, it really is a shocking and unexpected death, I had no news that her state of health was bad, so her time has come, she is happy now where is she yes, thank you for the quote in your post, I also consider you a friend here, I learned a lot with you, with your posts here, please come back, yes, come back soon, take this time of mourning, but be sure to contribute and follow the stories from the oldest people in the world, receive my virtual hug

ย 

ChrisR, stoa-oid and Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
stoa-oid
(@stoa-oid)
Fan

I was also very moved by your statement.ย 

All people who really loved this unique Catholic nun are devastated, but it was Godยดs will.

I deeply hope you feel better soon and will return. Big hugs.

ChrisR and diego reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

Hi Aquanaut_Chalk.

Im sorry to read of your severe distress.

Iโ€™ve been following supercentenarians since Eugenie Blanchard was the WOP (basically mid 2010) and what I can say is that this is the saddest Iโ€™ve ever personally felt when a WOP has passed away.

Come back onto the site in a few weeks and just โ€œsurf aroundโ€ the posts on it. Quite likely youโ€™ll want to be involved in some shape or form.

Sadly, death is a regular price to pay for this area of human achievement that we all love; but as I may have said before; the supercentenarians themselves are usually very comfortable and ready, when their time comes.

Being the caring person she was Iโ€™m sure Sister Andre would want you to stick at something you have a passion for.

But sometimes a break is the right thing, so I wish you well during this period.

Cheers

Chrisย 

ย 

stoa-oid and diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

Posted by: @aquanaut

- from Aquanaut Chalk

ย 

Dear Aquanaut Chalk,

ย 

My condolences to you, as it seems Mrs Randon's death has greatly affected you. As noted above, deaths are common when following supercentenarians is one of your hobbies, and especially for those that have lived to a grand, old age - such as Mrs Randon - it is harder to let them go, seeing you've also known them for longer.

ย 

However - and please note that in no way I am trying to play down your sadness - also realise that we only get to know these supercentenarians for a shorter (ten years max) period of time, and so always be prepared that we will have to let them go at some point. Perhaps this will help you cope with future supercentenarian deaths a bit better.

ย 

As for now, take care, and take the time you need to cope with Mrs Randon's death. Just know that you are always more than welcome to return here.

ย 

Kind regards,

Admin

ย 

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

Hello everyone I would like to announce my return to the forum! I have been following your suggestions and I've slowly been checking the forum more and more, and I feel ready to post and return as usual!

Thank you to all for your kind messages, it really soothed my soul. I appreciate being able to be a part of this group with such good people. You guys are my family away from family😊.

In the mean time I have been trying to find some more info and researching the cases of Mrs. Maria Gomes Dos Reis, Mrs. Batuli Lamichhane, and Mr. Elias Chavez Alvarez. Although they might not be the ages they claim, I still feel there is a good chance they are probably around 110 years of age. And I feel that if it's possible to prove they are at least 110, I would like to give Honor where honor is due. So far, I haven't found too much on Mrs. Reis or Mr. Alvarez, but in the case of Mrs. Batuli Lamichhane, I found a census from Jan. 1934 listing her as age 30, supporting her claimed birthdate of March 23, 1903. I have also found a Facebook page managed by her great grandson that gives frequent updates on her. She appears to be wheelchair bound now, but otherwise in good health. I am definitely going to try and see if I can find any more evidence confirming her age. Right now, I have found no evidence debunking her case, and I feel her case is very strong. As for Mr. Jose Flores Flores, I never heard back from his family as to whether they are going to go through with submitting his documents, now that they know the cost to apply for WOLM is free.

In addition, I am very pleased to see all these new cases being validated by LongeviQuest! Congrats to Mrs. Nina Willis on being validated recently! I'm excited to see more cases be validates by them in the future! Bravo on their hard work!

I'm happy to be back😁, now let's get ready for more talk!

|Male| ๐ŸŽฎGamer๐ŸŽฎ > ๐Ÿ‘•Fashion Lover๐Ÿ‘• > ๐Ÿ•ถChore Motivator๐Ÿ•ถ
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
๐Ÿ˜And the kind of guy that's always down to chat๐Ÿ˜

ChrisR and diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

@aquanaut_chalk welcome back!

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi piรน longeve in Italia โ€“ Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
diego
(@diego)
Fan

@aquanaut_chalk I'm glad you're back and already working on cases to help with validations

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

Good to see you back on board Aquanaut_Chalk.👍

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: