Happy 1st month ann...

Notifications
Clear all

Happy 1st month anniversary to the global supercentenarian forum!

10 Posts
5 Users
6 Likes
(@sonicbox)
Fan
Topic starter  

Today is the 1st month anniversary of the global supercentenarian forum. The global supercentenarian forum is now one month old!

Yes, it happened on April Fool's Day, but this is no joke.

ReZet, stoa-oid, Record_116 and 1 people reacted
Record_116
(@record_116)

Happy 1st month anniversary to this a new democratic and anti-authoritarianism supercentenarian forum.

I'm glad that some wonderful members including Simon Frogg have joined recently. And I wonder who is a member "Guillaume".

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

stoa-oid reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sonicbox)
Fan
Topic starter  

Yesterday was this forum's first mensiversary. "Mensiversary" is a neologism that people have coined for month anniversaries. The "anni-" in "anniversary" means "year", so "month anniversary" is technically a misnomer.

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Senior Consultant for Gerontology, Guinness World Records

@sonicbox Shouldn't that be 'mon' not 'men'?

ReplyQuote
(@sonicbox)
Fan
Topic starter  

The coined neologism is "mensiversary". If you search for "monsiversary" on Google it asks "did you mean "mensiversary"?"

ReplyQuote
(@ryoung122)
Senior Consultant for Gerontology, Guinness World Records

@sonicbox A neologism, by definition, is a newly coined word. So why not make your own new word which is more logical? 

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

[Discussion about Admin moved here.]

ReplyQuote
(@sonicbox)
Fan
Topic starter  

Yes, "monsiversary" would work. I have also seen "monthiversary" used. I have seen "weekiversary" used for week anniversaries.

ReplyQuote
Methuselah
(@methuselah)
Fan

Happy belated 1st month anniversary!

ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Posted by: @record_116

Happy 1st month anniversary to this a new democratic and anti-authoritarianism supercentenarian forum.

Omg, the above message was unnecessary. At that time, I was shocked by the devide of community. Sorry. And I am now restricting such "controversial" posts.

And @Admin Congratulations your forum's total post count exceed 5,000 times today.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReplyQuote
Share: