Holiday Plans

8 Posts
4 Users
14 Likes
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

This thread serves to write about holiday plans.

Overduidelijk misschien.

diego reacted
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

I am planning on going on a holiday to Slovenia and Croatia, come this Saturday. I'll return by the end of July.

This automatically means I'll post less here, and it also means I will write fewer validation reports for the ESO in the coming weeks. (Might actually be a good thing... recharging the battery after an energy-sapping year at school.)

Overduidelijk misschien.

Amck reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

As you may have gathered from my activity today, I have safely returned from Slovenia and Croatia.

Although Croatia most definitely has its beautiful locations - Plitvička Jezera! - no country comes close to Slovenia (although Switzerland was nice too... but expensive). I was very happy to be back there after our first holiday there in 2015. Totally in love with the country! 😍 

Overduidelijk misschien.

930310, ChrisR, seto2001 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan
Topic starter  

Back from the Czech Republic and Poland.

Wonderful landscapes, beautiful city centres, friendly people. 🙃 

Overduidelijk misschien.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Welcome back, Marco!

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

diego and Marco reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan

Nice to have you here again Marco!

|Male| 🎮Gamer🎮 > 👕Fashion Lover👕 > 🕶Chore Motivator🕶
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pérez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
😁And the kind of guy that's always down to chat😁

diego and Marco reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

I have spent all day in a little holiday in Montecarlo (Monaco) with my love. Cloudy day but hot temperature for January (+16°C). I don't love Montecarlo too much: only luxury things, skyscrapers, mega yachts, few free spaces, not enough parking areas, lots of buildings in the sea. I prefer Liguria: 5 Terre are more beautiful! I am Happy to have come back home in Genoa ❤️

No offense for people who love Montecarlo...

p.s. My first holiday after my bad accident...

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

We have a long weekend here because “Australia Day” fell on Friday this year.

We are in Melbourne for the finals of the Australian Open, cheering for Italian players last night when Djokovic’s 6 or 7 year unbeaten run in our tournament finally came to an end.

Funnily enough it was 16 degrees for that match as well. That is “absolutely Arctic” in Australia for this time of year, but should be much warmer for the women’s final today.

Australia tends to be in “holiday mode” from about 20 December until after Australia Day. Kids go back to school from Monday and the year tends to begin in earnest.

I will be visiting the 5 Terre this year - and I will enjoy the time with a very good local tour guide😊😊😜

diego and Ale76 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: