Clear all

Zenepe Pirani (MNE-ALB, 1910?-fl.2021)

5 Posts
3 Users
7 Likes
(@coyote77)
Fan
Topic starter  

Mrs. Zenepe Pirani was born on 10 May 1910 in Podgorica, Montenegro and currently lives in Shkodra, Albania. Her husband died aged 2001 and she never had children, but her nephews and nieces helps her by paying her a caregiver. 

She is the first documented SC from Albania and the second documented SC from Montenegro. She is also the first documented SC who has always been Muslim (Frank Levingston was a convert). 

ArthurBrazil, Dejan, stoa-oid and 1 people reacted
Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

ReplyQuote
Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

Zenepe Piraj (Pirani) died on 3or4 April 2022, 35 days before 112 th Birthday. Death mention.
After her death OLP in Albania became Anonymous woman of Tirana (Born on 3.Jan1914). Last comfried alive on 10.04.2022).

The news of her death was confirmed to me by the Organization which had been in charge of her care lately.

Yesterday I was in contact with her neighbor who helped me and submitted a request for a wedding certificate. .he didn't tell me yesterday that she died, he probably thought I knew, but I really didn't know, he straightened me up and said that her relatives from Montenegro no longer take care of her, so the city and the organization that deals with the care of the elderly. In the last days, she was moved out of the house.

Tomorrow I will find out the exact date of death, and check this information in more detail...

The note is not yet an official confirmation by the Director of the Organization who has taken care of it recently. Tomorrow I will find out the exact date of death and check this information in more detail.

Amck and Sailor Haumea reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sailor-haumea)
Fan

Prehu ne paqe, Zenepe Pirani (1910-2022). 😢 

ReplyQuote
Dejan
(@dejan)
Centenarian

Another source says she died around 30 March 2022. Source,

ReplyQuote
Share: