Notifications
Clear all

Suggestions: Block PM from specific users ("add a foe" system)

4 Posts
2 Users
4 Likes
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  

...The current order of this forum site is can send PMs (PM = private message) from anyone to anyone. However, for those who have already left from the forum, or those who are suffering from stalking or harassment-like act by certain users, I think we need a feature to block PM from certain user(s).

Or is it possible to set not to allow use PM-system to me by all other users? PM should be unpleasant for some people (for example, in The 110 Club, some members are set as not allow receive a PM by others).

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

Hi Record_116,

You seem to imply you've received some unpleasant PMs from (an)other member(s). Please feel free to send screenshots to me; if it turns out forum rules have not been respected, we'll take appropriate measures.

As for your suggestions, I'll look into them. Not sure what's possible and what's not.

Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  
Posted by: @admin

Hi Record_116,

You seem to imply you've received some unpleasant PMs from (an)other member(s). Please feel free to send screenshots to me; if it turns out forum rules have not been respected, we'll take appropriate measures.

As for your suggestions, I'll look into them. Not sure what's possible and what's not.

No, I haven't received a bad message yet. Sorry for the misunderstanding. This is just a one of suggestion for the community.

I feel sometimes scared of a specific member (not shown a name, but a famous person), so if this suggestion approve, can prevent a thing that "I feel scare" from happening in the future. Also, if a member like Japanese Troll Shoichiro Morita (who stalked me for 3 years) appears in the future, this feature will protect me. Thank you for your consideration.

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReZet and Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

Topic starter  
Posted by: @record_116
Posted by: @admin

scared of a specific member (not shown a name,

I think I don't "scared" him anymore. So, again I'm apologize for having unnecessary negative and biased feelings towards him.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: