Clear all

No dislike button here. Who likes this?

6 Posts
5 Users
10 Likes
(@sonicbox)
Fan
Topic starter  

Who here likes the fact that on this forum one cannot dislike posts? I think that is good. The dislike button is so often abused on the 110 Club. People use it to attack people.

stoa-oid and siam reacted
Record_116
(@record_116)

https://globalsupercentenarianforum.com/index.php/community/complaints-corner/forum-issues/#post-1297

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Posted by: @sonicbox

Who here likes the fact that on this forum one cannot dislike posts? I think that is good. The dislike button is so often abused on the 110 Club. People use it to attack people.

I am happy we cannot dislike posts with a button... With that button we could become a sort of hater, not nice!
Better to explain with own words why we don't like a post.

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

stoa-oid, Ollie, Amck and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

If it's up to me, there won't be a dislike button either.

But in the end, the majority decides. 😉

Sonicbox and stoa-oid reacted
ReplyQuote
 siam
(@siam)
Fan

I have never liked the dislike function from The 110 Club. And I hope that botton will be removed in that forum in the future. Some members use it a lot, only because they disagree... It's more interesting and respectful to discuss someone's post rather than disliking it... And if you don't like a post, you can quote it and criticize it...

Anyway, I have used that button very few times and only when the post was really disgusting or disrespectful to other members. But I think it would be better if it doesn't exist.

Sonicbox reacted
ReplyQuote
Record_116
(@record_116)

In The 110 Club, since today there is no longer dislike. 😮 🙂 

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

ReplyQuote
Share: