Notifications
Clear all

Member achievements

63 Posts
17 Users
92 Likes
Record_116
(@record_116)

For those who are curious what content was removed, I noticed that the admin reached his 443rd post, which is my favorite number, and its corresponds to the elevation of the Empire State Building (including its antenna), the tallest building in the world from 1931 to 1970. I pointed out that.

My dream is to visit the Empire State Building in New York, and I plan to go there once I have enough money.
But now that treasure is in jeapardy. Sadly, a new building "262 fifth avenue" has been built that blocks the wonderful view of Empire State Building.
Imagine, these are the same as building a massive apartment building next to the Eiffel Tower, Himeji Castle, or the Taj Mahal and ruining the view.  One of my dreams of seeing beautiful scenery was lost. Probably this is the saddest news regarding USA's skyscrapers since the collapse of the Twin Towers.

I have reached my 417th post today and am now at the same elevation as the beautiful World Trade Center twin towers, which designed by a Japanese architect.

If possible, I would like to reach 419 and match the numbers associated with Japan's two great SCs, but I don't know if I will reach there. It might be wonderful to end my activity in this forum with 419. However, personally (the reason other than SCs), 419 is a number that makes my heart feeling so sad, so it may not be a good idea to end it there.

There's something else I want to say, but anyway, THANK YOU to everyone who loved me, and gave me the like button!!!

Born 3 Feburuary 1999. Founder of 5ch anonymous message board about longevity (1 January 2012) / Founder and chief administrator, the oldest people research forum in Japan founded in 1 January 2017. Link: 長寿者研究フォーラム (oldestpeopleforum.jp)

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan

I just realized, Ale is getting close to 4,000 posts, and Marco is getting close to 3,000! And Mr. Catlord is approaching ¾ of 1,000 and will probably soon hit the 1K mark himself! Congrats guys! And congrats to the rest of the forum for their hard work as well! We are GROWING!!!

|Male| 🎮Gamer🎮 > 👕Fashion Lover👕 > 🕶Chore Motivator🕶
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pérez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
😁And the kind of guy that's always down to chat😁

FEW, MrCatlord and diego reacted
ReplyQuote
MrCatlord
(@mrcatlord)
Supercentenarian Fan

Posted by: @aquanaut

I just realized, Ale is getting close to 4,000 posts, and Marco is getting close to 3,000! And Mr. Catlord is approaching ¾ of 1,000 and will probably soon hit the 1K mark himself! Congrats guys! And congrats to the rest of the forum for their hard work as well! We are GROWING!!!

I don't want to jinx things but this forum hasn't been getting any of the trolls that the 110 Club has gotten... and thank goodness for that

diego and Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: