100 Oldest Verified Men

57 Posts
15 Users
61 Reactions
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan
Topic starter  

Updated list for men which now includes 3 categories.

1. The 100 verified oldest men - the youngest of which is Anders Engberg at 40669 days or 111-128.

2. All of the pending cases included in Red which appear to number 10.

3. Inclusion of "plausible cases" which are in Blue and marked accordingly.

Clearly it becomes subjective here,

but it includes a list of such cases which I've put up here previously. The definition of Plausible is "fairly likely" based on what is know about them. 

The list tries to cover the validation collapse of a few years back which is slowly coming right.

If all of the Plausible and Pending Cases were verified, the entry point into the male top 100 would be circa 111-240 days or around 111.66. 

Feel free to consider any other plausible cases if anyone is interested but in your own mind the likelihood of the case being legitimate should be high. 

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Mendocino
(@mendocino)
Fan

Posted by: @chrisr

Updated list for men which now includes 3 categories.

1. The 100 verified oldest men - the youngest of which is Anders Engberg at 40669 days or 111-128.

2. All of the pending cases included in Red which appear to number 10.

3. Inclusion of "plausible cases" which are in Blue and marked accordingly.

Clearly it becomes subjective here,

but it includes a list of such cases which I've put up here previously. The definition of Plausible is "fairly likely" based on what is know about them. 

The list tries to cover the validation collapse of a few years back which is slowly coming right.

If all of the Plausible and Pending Cases were verified, the entry point into the male top 100 would be circa 111-240 days or around 111.66. 

Feel free to consider any other plausible cases if anyone is interested but in your own mind the likelihood of the case being legitimate should be high. 

-- attachment is not available --

If I were to offer any feedback, I think that the "plausible" category should only apply to cases without proper research/documentation. If a case is fully verified by researchers yet not officially validated by an organization (such as Dexter Kruger or Arthur Nash), I don't see why they can't be included in the rankings. Cases from Western Europe should also be treated as true by default, in my opinion, since they always turn out to be true, at least assuming they're from the last few decades. 

Pauline Boulangger Mogollon is also debunked as having been born in 1917, so he definitely can't be considered "plausible" at this point. 

Some other cases that I consider to be plausible (yet  are currently undocumented):

Chevelar Montenegro Peixoto (15 Nov 1904 - 27 May 2016), 111 years, 194 days (Brazil)
Zamith Fernandes de Azevedo (23 May? 1889 - 15 Jan 2001), 111 years, 237 days (Brazil)
Pablo Villafane (1 Jul 1892 - 28 Mar 2004), 111 years, 271 days (Puerto Rico)
Virgilio Cardoso de Medeiros (2 Jul 1911 - 26 Nov 2022), 111 years, 147 days (Brazil)
Antonio Gilbert (19 Apr 1910 - c. 21 Nov 2021), c.111 years, 216 days (Dominican Republic)
Li Zhuan (Jan 1907 - 22 Jul 2019), 112 years, 173-203 days (China/Singapore)
Jose Antonio da Silva (9 Sept 1908 - 2 Jul 2020), 111 years, 297 days (Brazil)
Abílio Borges Moreira (9 Sept 1911 - Present), 111 years, 173+ days (Brazil)
Jose Moreira da Silva (19 Sept 1909 - 13 Mar 2022), 112 years, 175 days (Brazil)

Profile picture: Marita Camacho Quirós (1911-Present)

ChrisR and 024Tomi reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan
Topic starter  

Thanks very much for the feedback Mendocino and I’ll certainly include the additional cases.

I can appreciate the other points but the challenge for me becomes whether I create a fourth category for those cases, which, as you say, are researched but not verified. 

The hope is that the speed of validations now occurring by the major groups, makes the table far more certain over time. At that stage we’ll be able to get pretty much the whole picture with just verified and pending cases.

ReplyQuote
adancho
(@adancho)
Supercentenarian Fan

I have a question.

Why do you deliver a document with the data here instead of copying it into the theme?

Just like they did in the other forum.

Kane Tanaka (1903-2022) my favorite supercentenarian of all time.

ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan
Topic starter  

The honest answer Adancho is that at my age I’m a techno dinosaur 😀

When I have issues of this type in my job, my EA does it for me, but on this Forum I’m on my own.

Always willing to learn though if anyone ever had the time.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan
Topic starter  

Updated list of all plausible, pending and verified candidates likely to comprise the 100 oldest men ever.

List is as at 30 April 2023, noting Mikizo Udea has since been validated.

The list includes another 6 or 7 cases provided to me as being "plausible" since the last list. Clearly this definition can be very subjective so if you "reasonably to strongly believe" a claim is likely  - please feel free to suggest such. But not for cases with "huge" ages please.

Always open to comments and feedback on this list as it's the most challenging to try and estimate.

AQ and Record_116 reacted
ReplyQuote
AQ
 AQ
(@aq)
Fan

Nice work! 

(These cases are based on my knowledge. Maybe there has been evidence debunking them that I am not aware of)

Of living cases, personally I do believe that Mr. Gonçalino Norberto, 111, of Brazil is plausible. I also think the anonymous man from Brazil who claims a birth date of 13 March, 1908 is also plausible. As honestly I really don't know what to make of the cases concerning Mr. Jose Flores Flores and Mr. Seliman Bandang. To me, like I have said no hard evidence has come to light proving either case to be false, but Mr. Flores being 115 is slim and it is a highly unusual age for a male, and Mr. Bandang being 113 is a more probable age but he looks too young for an SC. I myself would add them until either they are validated or debunked, but it's up to you.

As for cases of the past, I think you've got it all covered. The only case that I think is highly plausible is Teimuraz Vanacha of Georgia with his claimed age of 112 being the correct one. I doubt his earlier claimed year of birth was correct. And I think the case of Juan Pablo Villalobos Maradiaga who claimed to be 116 years and 99 days is slim but possible. Again, this is a very advanced age for a male, but no evidence has come to light disproving his case either. And speaking of cases of the past I think Mr. Januario Rubiano is also plausible but currently in limbo.

Just my thoughts on the matter! 

I also believe that Mr. Zhou Youguang, Mr. Zoltan Sarosy, and Mr. Rafael Chinchilla are plausible but even though they are too young, I decided to include them here. Maybe they would be of interest to put on another list of some kind? I don't know, I just thought it might be a helpful contribution. Anyway hope this helps. 🙂

|Male| 🎮Gamer🎮 > 👕Fashion Lover👕 > 🕶Chore Motivator🕶
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pérez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
😁And the kind of guy that's always down to chat😁

ChrisR and diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Mendocino
(@mendocino)
Fan

Posted by: @aq

I also believe that Mr. Zhou Youguang, Mr. Zoltan Sarosy, and Mr. Rafael Chinchilla are plausible but even though they are too young, I decided to include them here. Maybe they would be of interest to put on another list of some kind? I don't know, I just thought it might be a helpful contribution. Anyway hope this helps. 🙂

I don’t understand why you’re claiming that Zoltan Sarosy is “plausible”, when he’s literally validated. But even if he wasn’t, he would be obviously true just on the basis of his biography (and the fact he was born in a European country with no recent history of age inflation, as far as I know). Biography is also why I consider Zhou Youguang to be undoubtedly true, even though his age isn't verified. This isn’t even the first time you’ve called a verified case “plausible” (Lawrence Brooks), so I’m a little bit confused about what your definition of that word is.

Then compare that with Gonçalino Norberto, who’s an illiterate Brazilian farmer who walks around like a man a few decades younger and still works on his farm – I’d hardly consider him plausible. This Brazilian man claiming to be born in 1911 is far more plausible in my opinion. Same with this man claiming February 1910. 

The deceased Brazilian claims I mentioned earlier in this thread are considered plausible on the basis of their biography/socioeconomic background. For instance, Zamith Fernandes de Azevedo (1889-2001) was a well-respected dentist in Brazil whose father was a university professor. In the case of Pablo Villafane, Jose Moreira da Silva, and Virgilio Medeiros, they're actually partially documented (their baptismal/birth records haven't been located). 

ChrisR and diego reacted
ReplyQuote
AQ
 AQ
(@aq)
Fan

@mendocino my apologies. I honestly thought that Zoltan Sarosy was still unvalidated, same with Lawrence Brooks when I had mentioned him earlier. 

I did see Gonçalino Norberto on the gerontology website (yes its not the best source for information) and to me he does seem plausible because he's got quite a few references supporting his age. I do admit, I have not looked into his case much. It is suspicious that he can still work on his farm at his age, but I wouldn't say impossible. Joan R-Moll could still ride his bike at 111. Unusual but possible that a man of the same age could be doing yard work. 

The part where I'm getting confused is the difference between unvalidated and documented. 

To me, there are many different levels of plausible/possible. As I would personally say that Mr. Virgilio Medeiros is highly plausible/possible, whereas the possibility of Mr. Jintaro Tanaka being true is extremely slim. There's a world of difference between Virgilio Medeiros and Jintaro Tanaka but they are both still possible. With Mr. Medeiros having a high plausibility/possibility and Mr. Tanaka having an extremely low plausibility/possibility. The Calment Project lists Mr. Tanaka as extremely unlikely given the records found on him. 

It was my mistake on Zoltan Sarosy, as cases like his and Reuben Sinclair are 100% validated, therefore they are more than just plausible, they are fully validated/verified. And Jesus Arenas is debunked. He is no longer considered plausible whether highly plausible or extremely low plausibility because his age is debunked.

ChrisR and diego reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan
Topic starter  

This list is always a work in progress so please feel free to keep the comments coming.

The earlier list of 6 or 7 plausible cases from Mendocino and others were included and I’ll have a fresh look based on comments made.

Even then there is a “higher rule of thimb” for plausible cases from 113 upwards, which I’m sure won’t suppose anyone.

The aim is to get a rough idea of where the barrier to entry for the top 100 men may actually be. 

I will put Zoltan on the next list given his now sting chance of validation and I do take Mendocinos point on this. But if he’s not validated or pending it’s easier for his lost to call him plausible that to create yet another category.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Mendocino
(@mendocino)
Fan

Posted by: @chrisr

I will put Zoltan on the next list given his now sting chance of validation and I do take Mendocinos point on this. But if he’s not validated or pending it’s easier for his lost to call him plausible that to create yet another category.

But he is validated, and has been for about half a decade now, which was the point I was making. Since he died at the age of 110, he's far too young to be included in the top 100. 

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan
Topic starter  

I’ve just re-checked and yes he is validated - but as you note he’s too young. 

He was actually on prior lists I had.

Mendocino reacted
ReplyQuote
(@metajore)
Supercentenarian Fan

@mendocino what about Josias de Oliveria? Is he the same as Goncalino Norberto? And is there a aug-sep 1911 born Chilean male that is plausible? I remember reading that from somewhere

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
AQ
 AQ
(@aq)
Fan

@mendocino yeah the reason I put down Zoltan Sarosy, Zhou Youguang and Rafael Chinchilla in the first place was that it may help concerning another list. (I now know Zoltan Sarosy is validated)

For example, if there was a list of the top 100 oldest Chinese-born people, Zhou Youguang would have been a good contribution to add as plausible. 

In my opinion, I think that we should add a 1-10 scale of "how plausible/possible" it is, that the people could be the ages claimed. Like Mr. Virgilio Medeiros would receive a high score of 10 and Mr. Jintaro Tanaka would receive a low score of 1. (Only concerning cases of claimants younger than 122 years and 164 days, as we know that ages younger are theoretically possible, but are extremely slim)

Or a scale regarding 5 categories of Almost Certain, High, Medium, Low, and Extremely Slim.

If such a scale were implemented, these are just my thoughts on the matter regarding the 100 oldest men ever.

10 - Almost Certain

7-9 - High

4-6 - Medium

2-3 - Low

1 - Extremely Slim

Otilio Dominguez Santos - Almost Certain

Yang Longsheng - Almost Certain

Gonçalino Norberto - Medium

Jose Flores Flores - Low

Seliman Bandang - Low

Virgilio Medeiros - Almost Certain

Victor Chanca Santos - High

Lorenzo Cayunao Millan - Extremely Slim

Jintaro Tanaka - Extremely Slim

Juan Pablo Villalobos Maradiaga - Low

Anisio R. Alves - High

Gustav Gerneth - Extremely Slim (I can't remember if he's been debunked or not)

Carlos Julio Rincon Garzon - Low (I can't remember if it's been 100% proven that he was actually born in 1915, but given the research found I doubt he's 112.)

Januario Rubiano - Medium

Anonymous man b. 1908 from Brazil - Medium

Shigechiyo Izumi - Extremely Slim

Zhang Deshan - Low (Not enough information on him but 114 is very advanced for a male.)

Geraldo de Jesus - High

Francis Zouein - Medium

Vicente Landaeta - Low

Anonymous man from Tabasco - Medium

Just my personal thoughts. Hope this helps. 

Edit: Actually, I would like to change Vicente Landaeta to Extremely Slim given the fact that he claims to be 116, the fact that he wasn't "discovered" until 2022, the fact that he just so happens to be from the same country as the oldest living man, and the fact that he can still walk at his age.

Vicente Landaeta - Extremely Slim 

diego, ChrisR and Metajore reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan
Topic starter  

Updated list of 100 Oldest Verified men, including pending and also "plausible" cases given there was a gap in significant male  validation rates for some years.

Always happy to consider fresh "plausible" cases, for inclusion.

ReplyQuote
AQ
 AQ
(@aq)
Fan

@chrisr Hey so I just wanted to suggest J. D. M. from Brazil as a plausible case. I've heard from here and the110club that his birthdate of 13 March, 1908 is plausible. I'm not sure I'm allowed to say his name, but I can privately message you. 

I would also consider Mr. Seliman Bandang from Malaysia as a plausible case. He doesn't have any evidence showing that his case is false, but he does look oddly young for an SC. Not sure whether he should be added, but I personally would include him. 

And I just wanted to make a couple corrections that Lorenzo Cayunao Millan's claimed birthdate is 17 June, 1910, although I doubt he's the age claimed. And Joe Baker's claimed birthdate is 29 January, 1912. 

Anyways, nice work! I love seeing lists like this! Is there one for the women as well?

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan
Topic starter  

Thanks for the update Aquanaut_Chalk.

Clearly some confidential aspects remain around JDM but unless anyone else wishes otherwise he can probably be included as a “plausible” case in the next list.

Is he still living? If so then his age is a very big number.

The second one may be a bit short of “plausible” at this stage, even though this type of definition is subjective in nature.

Minor corrections also noted.

ReplyQuote
AQ
 AQ
(@aq)
Fan

Thanks Chris I appreciate your feedback. 

JDM is as far as I know, still living. There was an update on Facebook certifying that he indeed did reach his 115th birthday in March of this year.

Yeah exactly how you put it, that plausible is a wide range and can be subjective. After plugging in the formula that I was taught on probability of SCs, the odds of Billafunda ACTUALLY reaching 1100+ would be...

1 person in

342,882,754,299,605,542,703,496,015,699,200,579,379,649,539,745,770,754,382,000,124,278,512,336,359,979,559,197,823,481,221,022,674,600,830,295,333,617,006,984,059,886,491,421,540,493,951,506,482,390,354,393,725,906,168,794,375,391,533,474,387,361,995,876,540,094,533,828,897,487,199,474,622,120,556,760,561,893,297,406,274,466,013,266,278,287,285,969,349,365,133,754,612,883,980,378,790,581,378,220,032

... so technically by theory, his case would be plausible but obviously the chances would be so small it would not even be worth considering. (I used an online scientific calculator for this large number. This just goes to show how ridiculous some of these claims can be)

Anyways, in my opinion I think that any case that's considered highly/moderately plausible should be included in the list. The definition of highly and moderate should be decided by the admins and moderators on this forum. From what I have read and seen, I think JDM is definitely worth considering. Landaeta, 116+ and Tanaka, 118 are low plausibility and probably shouldn't be on the list. Personally I believe Bandang and Flores Flores are less plausible than JDM, and while I would include them, I think this should be left up to the moderators. Like we've talked about before Flores Flores turning 116 next month is very VERY unlikely. He has a small bit of early life and late life documentation, but on whether he is plausible enough is a different story. I also wanted to suggest Mr. Rufino Roadel for the moderators to decide. To my knowledge he has not yet been debunked. I found an article stating that he was alive and well in November 2021 at the age of 114 years and 229 days, and older than Breuning. I have not found any confirmed updates on Mr. Roadel, although that is a work in progress. Although again we run into the problem of his advanced age being unlikely. 

Anyways, I hope this helps! 

EDIT: And just to clarify the Tanaka I mentioned is Jintaro Tanaka, a Japanese man who was one thought to have died on his 118th birthday. His case was confusing to understand, but it turned out that the only way his case could've been true is if there had been 2 Jintaro Tanaka's born in the same year (1879), in the same city, and who married a woman with the same name. I'd say low plausibility, as this would be extremely unlikely. I think it's best to keep Mr. Jintaro Tanaka off the list, no disrespect to him of course.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

RIP Mr. Quintero Lopez (COL), 15th Oldest Validated Man Ever.

1  Jiroemon Kimura                        19 Apr 1897     12 June 2013        116 years, 54 days     JPN
2  Christian Mortensen                    16 Aug 1882   25 Apr 1998          115 years, 252 days   DEN/USA
3  Emiliano Mercado del Toro           21 Aug 1891   24 Jan 2007         115 years, 156 days    PRI
4  Walter Breuning                          21 Sept 1896   14 Apr 2011        114 years, 205 days    USA
5  Yukichi Chuganji23 Mar 1889   28 Sept 2003        114 years, 189 days    JPN
6  Joan Riudavets                          15 Dec 1889   5 Mar 2004          114 years, 81 days    ESP
7  Juan Vicente Perez Mora27 May 1909      Living          114 years, 52 days    VEN
8  Fred Hale                                 1 Dec 1890   19 Nov 2004       113 years, 354 days   USA
9  Israel Kristal15 Sept 1903   11 Aug 2017       113 years, 330 days   POL/ISR
10  Johnson Parks15 Oct 1884   17 July 1998       113 years, 275 days   USA
11  Tomoji Tanabe18 Sept 1896   19 June 2009       113 years, 274 days   JPN
12  John McMorran19 June 1889   24 Feb 2003       113 years, 250 days   USA
13  Masazo Nonaka25 July 1905   20 Jan 2019       113 years, 179 days  JPN
14  Frederick Frazier                       27 Jan 1880    14 June 1993        113 years, 138 days  USA
15  Eusebio Quintero Lopez             6 Mar 1910     16 July 2023         113 years, 132 days  COL

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

ChrisR reacted
ReplyQuote
(@futurist)
Fan

Posted by: @ale76

1  Jiroemon Kimura                        19 Apr 1897     12 June 2013        116 years, 54 days     JPN
2  Christian Mortensen                    16 Aug 1882   25 Apr 1998          115 years, 252 days   DEN/USA
3  Emiliano Mercado del Toro           21 Aug 1891   24 Jan 2007         115 years, 156 days    PRI
4  Walter Breuning                          21 Sept 1896   14 Apr 2011        114 years, 205 days    USA
6  Joan Riudavets                          15 Dec 1889   5 Mar 2004          114 years, 81 days    ESP
7  Juan Vicente Perez Mora27 May 1909      Living          114 years, 52 days    VEN
8  Fred Hale                                 1 Dec 1890   19 Nov 2004       113 years, 354 days   USA
14  Frederick Frazier                       27 Jan 1880    14 June 1993        113 years, 138 days  USA
15  Eusebio Quintero Lopez             6 Mar 1910     16 July 2023         113 years, 132 days  COL

Johnson Parks shouldn't be on this list. His SSA application lists his parents as Frank Parks and Millie Richardson, which confirms the research that I and a couble of other people did for him on the 110 Club. There's a 1900 US Census entry of a Mittie Richardson (likely a typo for Millie) with a Johnson Richardson who was born in 1895, which is also what his WWI draft registration card shows, albeit with a different month of birth. Apparently Johnson took the Parks last name of his father sometime in adulthood.

Johnson Parks was roughly a decade younger than he claimed to have been.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
AQ
 AQ
(@aq)
Fan

I just realized that if Mr. Horacio Celi Mendoza becomes fully validated, we would have had 3 living men in the Top 10 oldest of all time! Jiroemon Kimura, Walter Breuning, and Horacio Celi Mendoza would have all been in the Top 10 at the same time!

ChrisR and diego reacted
ReplyQuote
(@futurist)
Fan

Posted by: @aq

I just realized that if Mr. Horacio Celi Mendoza becomes fully validated, we would have had 3 living men in the Top 10 oldest of all time! Jiroemon Kimura, Walter Breuning, and Horacio Celi Mendoza would have all been in the Top 10 at the same time!

And Mauro Ambriz Tapia would have simultaneously been in the top 15, no?

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
AQ
 AQ
(@aq)
Fan

Two new photos of Mr. Horacio Celi Mendoza. Both are undated 

diego and ChrisR reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Posted by: @ale76

Top 15 Oldest Validated Man Ever
Today's update (welcome Mr. Rios Garcia)

1. Jiroemon Kimura (19 Apr 1897 - 12 Jun 2013) 116 years, 54 days 🇯🇵JPN
2. Christian Mortensen (16 Aug 1882 - 25 Apr 1998) 115 years, 252 days 🇩🇰DEN🇺🇸
USA
3. Emiliano Mercado del Toro (21 Aug 1891 - 24 Jan 2007) 115 years, 156 days 🇵🇷PRI
4. Juan Vicente Perez Mora (27 May 1909 - Living) 114 years, 223 days 🇻🇪VEN
5. Walter Breuning (21 Sept 1896 - 14 Apr 2011), 114 years, 205 days 🇺🇸USA
6. Yukichi Chuganji (23 Mar 1889 - 28 Sept 2003), 114 years, 189 days 🇯🇵JPN
7. Joan Riudavets (15 Dec 1889 - 5 Mar 2004), 114 years, 81 days 🇪🇸ESP
8. Fred Hale (1 Dec 1890 - 19 Nov 2004), 113 years, 354 days 🇺🇸USA
9. Israel Kristal (15 Sept 1903 - 11 Aug 2017), 113 years, 330 days 🇵🇱POL🇮🇱ISR

10. Efrain Antonio Rios Garcia (4 Apr 1910 - Living), 113 years, 276 days 🇨🇴COL
11. Johnson Parks (15 Oct 1884 - 17 July 1998), 113 years, 275 days 🇺🇸USA
12. Tomoji Tanabe (18 Sept 1896 - 19 June 2009), 113 years, 274 days 🇯🇵JPN
13. John McMorran (19 June 1889 - 24 Feb 2003), 113 years, 250 days 🇺🇸USA
14. Masazo Nonaka (25 July 1905 - 20 Jan 2019), 113 years, 179 days 🇯🇵JPN
15. Frederik Frazier (27 Jan 1880 - 14 June 1993), 113 years, 138 days 🇺🇸USA

Persone viventi più longeve in Italia – Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Today's update (RIP Mr. Rios Garcia)

USA
3. Emiliano Mercado del Toro (21 Aug 1891 - 24 Jan 2007) 115 years, 156 days 🇵🇷PRI
4. Juan Vicente Perez Mora (27 May 1909 - Living) 114 years, 251 days 🇻🇪VEN

10. Efrain Antonio Rios Garcia (4 Apr 1910 - 11 January 2024), 113 years, 282 days 🇨🇴COL
15. Frederik Frazier (27 Jan 1880 - 14 June 1993), 113 years, 138 days 🇺🇸USA

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Today's update (validated Mr. Ambriz Tapia)

USA
4. Juan Vicente Perez Mora (27 May 1909 - Living) 114 years, 309 days 🇻🇪VEN

10. Efrain Antonio Rios Garcia (4 Apr 1910 - 11 January 2024), 113 years, 282 days 🇨🇴COL
15. Mauro Ambriz Tapia (21 Nov 1897 - 18 Apr 2011), 113 years, 148 days 🇲🇽MEX

diego and ChrisR reacted
ReplyQuote
(@futurist)
Fan

Please check out my own thread. There is evidence based on his 1910 and 1920 US Census entries that Joe Willie Hollins was actually 114 or 115 when he died rather than "only" 112. But of course census entries, even early-life ones, are inherently imprecise and have a margin of error.

Would be interesting to see if they will affect Joe Willie Hollins's final age if he will ever get validated.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: