Hello from Aquanaut Chalk

7 Posts
7 Users
8 Likes
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

I understand that I'm like 8 months late but better late than ever lol. My apologies for never formally introducing myself on here.

I would like to start off by thanking the members of this forum for helping me better understand the statistics and science behind SCs. Years ago, I would hear about cases like Mbah Gotho, Dhaqabo Ebba, Sara & Janos Rovin, and a 140 year old woman who still climbed trees, and I would automatically believe these cases, because it is what I saw on YouTube and the Internet. (And Ripley's Believe It Or Not) Although it is disappointing that humans cannot live that long at the moment, I am grateful that the truth has been revealed to me. And this has certainly saved me lots of time trying to dig up documents about these outrageously old individuals. Yesterday I saw a story about a 321 year old man from Ghana, and I did not even question the possibility that it might be true. It was obviously false to me.ย 

I would also like to thank the members for their kind hearts and words and being very welcoming and patient with me and my lack of knowledge about certain things. It is an honor to be part of a club with you people. And I'm very happy I get to talk with such great people. You're all an inspiration to me😊.ย 

So, I am a Mexican-Estonian man, but live in America. I'm in my mid 20s. The "Aquanaut" part of my username comes from one of my favorite video games and my fascination with all things under the sea. The "Chalk" part of my username comes from my favorite writing tool that I use to create art! The first supercentenarian I read about was Salvatore Caruso when he was featured on National Geographic for his 108th birthday I believe. But in this last year I have really gotten into studying about SCs like never before! It is an amazing science to learn about. The combination of Caruso's story, along with my own great grandfather's has really sparked my interest in SCs, and I credit those two things to have gotten the boulder rolling.

Off the forum, I enjoy doing crafting and making miniature props. I will frequently create things that I can display around my house or give to family/friends, such as customized stepping stones, necklaces, and paintings. I also have a passion for going out and trying foods at restaurants I've never been to. I love Asian food, and want to try learning how to cook it someday. Another interest of mine in video games! Ever since I was a child, I have played many different video games on many different systems along with my dad. In the past year or so, I have been collecting PS1 Games because that is the first console I grew up with, and it's great to play my childhood favorites again, and other games from that era that I didn't get to experience. I enjoy talking about the world of video games, and if any of you are gamers, feel free to pm me, and I can give you my insta, and we can talk more about games. I currently have a PS1, PS2, PS5, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii & Switch.

Anyway, that's me!

|Male| ๐ŸŽฎGamer๐ŸŽฎ > ๐Ÿ‘•Fashion Lover๐Ÿ‘• > ๐Ÿ•ถChore Motivator๐Ÿ•ถ
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pรฉrez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
๐Ÿ˜And the kind of guy that's always down to chat๐Ÿ˜

diego and Admin reacted
Ale76
(@ale76)
Supercentenarian Fan

Hello, my friend! Have a nice time here!

http://www.supercentenariditalia.it/persone-viventi-piu-longeve-in-italia.
Persone viventi piรน longeve in Italia โ€“ Supercentenari d'Italia (supercentenariditalia.it)

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Administrator Admin

Welcome to the forum, Aquanaut Chalk! Nice to see you've already been around for a while.

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
(@futurist)
Fan

Welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

A belated welcome to you, Aquanaut Chalk!

ย 

Oh wait, I actually know a couple of Estonian words from my holiday there... tere! ๐Ÿ˜€

Overduidelijk misschien.

Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
ChrisR
(@chrisr)
Fan

Nice to know a bit more about you Aquanaut Chalk.

diego and Aquanaut reacted
ReplyQuote
diego
(@diego)
Fan

Loved the presentation,and thanks for your posts

ReplyQuote
Share: