Aquanaut Chalk's Finds

10 Posts
3 Users
13 Likes
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

Hello everyone I decided to create a topic here on things I find about unvalidated/possibly unresearched supercentenarians. I do not know how to research sites like ancestry or genealogy for SCs in other countries, so it's difficult for me to check for the ages of their siblings/parents and see if their claim is even plausible, so that's why I'm creating a topic so if others would be interested in researching these claims that I find.

- A.C.

|Male| 🎮Gamer🎮 > 👕Fashion Lover👕 > 🕶Chore Motivator🕶
Favorite Male SC: Juan Vicente Pérez Mora
Favorite Female SCs: Lucile Randon & Kane Tanaka
😁And the kind of guy that's always down to chat😁

diego and MrCatlord reacted
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

114 year old woman from South America. She can still walk, but I wouldn't call her age out of the question just yet. 

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

113 year old man, Don Faustino from Michoacan, Mexico. He claims birth of 13 February, 1910

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

114 year old woman, possibly named Maiga? She is from Puerto Montt, Chile and claims birth of 10 August, 1909.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

I doubt this one but I need more opinions. 114 year old Native American woman from Washington, USA. Reported to be 114 years old in 1912. Possibly born in 1797/98

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

Ouma Green, a woman from Raaswater, South Africa recently passed away aged 113. Born in 1909. May she R.I.P.

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
MrCatlord
(@mrcatlord)
Supercentenarian Fan

@aquanaut_chalk it says post no longer available

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Marco
(@marco)
Fan

Posted by: @aquanaut

Ouma Green, a woman from Raaswater, South Africa recently passed away aged 113. Born in 1909. May she R.I.P.

'Ouma' is the Afrikaans word for 'grandma', so that wasn't her name.

Overduidelijk misschien.

ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

Just wanted to share this. I have actually been collaborating with Kabiyesi TV, and investigating the case of Mr. Yekini Ogundare, who claims to have been born on 31 March, 1878 and is said to be 145 years old. I knew that his age was fake going into this, but I'll share what I found. They actually told the truth when they said they had records of him, as there are indeed records of a Yekini Ogundare who was alive in 1878. HOWEVER, his name literally translates into his native language as "The First of Glory". It appeared to me that "Yekini Ogundare" is actually a title, and not a real name. Given that this man is of royal blood, I can only draw one conclusion. It's likely that the "first" of his royal blood line was born in 1878, and given the literally translated name "The First of Glory" or Yekini Ogundare. The first son of this "first royal" was probably given the same name to serve as a reminder for the "First of Glory", and this tradition probably continued on with his descendants. The 1st Yekini Ogundare was indeed born in 1878 like Kabiyesi TV claims, BUT our Yekini Ogundare who appeared on the interview is probably the 2nd or 3rd Yekini Ogundare in this royal blood line. I'd have to go with probably the 3rd. What do you think of my theory? 

EDIT: In other words, it seems to me like there have been multiple "Yekini Ogundares" with the first born in 1878. But our Yekini Ogundare is probably the grandson or a 3rd generation descendant of the 1878 born Yekini Ogundare. 

EDIT 2: The most likely scenario here is 

- Yekini Ogundare the 1st, born 1878 (I have no idea where the 31 March date comes from)

- Yekini Ogundare the 2nd, born early 1900s?

- Yekini Ogundare the 3rd, born 1920s/1930s? (The ACTUAL Yekini Ogundare that was interviewed. He is probably 90-100, and NOT 145 like he claims)

ReplyQuote
Aquanaut
(@aquanaut)
Fan
Topic starter  

Mr. Eulofio Ordoñez celebrated his 109th birthday a few months ago, and claimed to have been born on 31 December, 1914. One source cites him as being from Spain, but another source cites him as being from Colombia. Don't know if he's been researched, but here's the article

diego reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: